Watch Monday Night Football Ladies!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^I'm watching ESPN...just said..."Coming up later U2 and Green Day."

"Later"...I'm impatient here! :wink:

My dorm room doesn't have cable yet, so I have to watch it on the Internet. It better work. God Bless!!!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb/U2
Song: "City of Blinding Lights"

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

i just found out that the espn i have is showing the game..............at four o'clock in the morning!! :(

but hell yes im staying up :hyper: :hyper:

(though i can't help but think that if they will play during the halftime too i will probably look like a zombie the entire day :lol: the game's gonna end at 7 o'clock and at 7 o'clock i kinda have to go to school... evil espn :madspit: )

^^^Im still waiting in about 40 more minutes...I live in L.A but I have eastern time cable...they just keep talking about the players and the rebuld of the Super Dome, and the players running around the field warming up....in other words still on the count down....:|
Everything is set to record though.....

Funny thing is that I didnt even know I had ESPN.....:lol:

BonoFox1 said:
Funny thing is that I didnt even know I had ESPN.....:lol:

:yes: I had no clue I got ESPN either! I scrolled through the channels for a half hour this morning trying to find it!

will they play brfore the game starts ?
and if the game starts at 6:00 my time will half time be
two hours into the game ?
I need a football fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slopsy said:
Ooh! I was worrying that I wasn't going to be able to see it, but I just looked in the TV guide and realised they ARE gonna be showing it! Huzzah :hyper:

Can you tell me when, please, Slopsy??? I haven't got this week's TV Guide! :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom