U2 gifs part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about this one, girls :faint:

makeout.gif

;)

so was the hattrick gif ever made, because I need some inspiration for new gifs, and I have nothing better to do

tuwie said:
lol hi babydoll!!!!!!
^________^
lovely new avatar you got there ;]

i LOVED pla's sig, btw. that made my heart leap. haha

tuwie i have 2 questions for you:

1) WHERE is the larry licking lips gif from??????????? :drool: ive seen it so many times around here...

and the second q is.... more private:) u dont have pm do u?

babydoll: i LOVE that gif too, but i don't know where it's from either. it looks like zooera larry, so hopefully someone can help us out?

yeah, i'm not a premium member, so i don't have PM, but feel free to email me at inocntgrl012@yahoo.com =) i'd love to talk <3

hahah yeah it's linked as my homepage =)
you like? ;] i dont really use it to update about my life or about how my day went. i use it as an outlet for when i'm overflowing with U2 love, and I have no where else to channel it to before i implode. hahah <3<33
you can comment me so i can see yours if you want ;]

i have one too, and i chanced upon yours while browinsg my friends xanga and got linked to yours, and i saw your name and pics and i was like, 'hey she sounds familiar!"

what a coincidence! :D

bono_212 said:
so was the hattrick gif ever made, because I need some inspiration for new gifs, and I have nothing better to do
please do =)

ooo babydoll! we have a mutual friend? yay! is it ellen? i thikn the only interference friends i have on my xanga are ellen and sonicsmurf

no, it was a long process to get to yours, i just followed link after link :D

i'll post a comment on yours, cool??

:shh: dont tell anyone else ;)

btw, i always thought u made that gif! :reject:

bono_212 said:

Hi bono_212 !!! No the hat trick gif hasn't been done yet! hcbiggs posted one that was close, but it didn't have the actual moment that bono mot was hoping for.... the hat flipping, big blue eyes part.... if that makes sense!!! She's hoping to use it for a signature if that helps at all, in case there is restrictions for those. Thanks!! :)

Babydoll said:
btw, i always thought u made that gif! :reject:
awwww i take that as a compliment, cuz i have no gif making skills whatsoever! ^_______^
whoever made that gif should fess up so we can pat them on the back for such melt-worthy manifestations of the moobman<3

yeah... especially that larrylick one is just.... delightful... :drool: :combust:

ive seen it so many times around here... really wondering which interview it was..?

ok right now it's too big for a sig, so let me know exactly how much of it you want so I cancut it down

176ddc5c.gif

bono_212 said:
ok right now it's too big for a sig, so let me know exactly how much of it you want so I cancut it down

176ddc5c.gif

It's for Bono mot, so hopefully she'll see it here soon... I'll send her a shout out to hurry over. I know for sure though that she wanted the blue eye close up and the actual hat flipping. I think the smile while putting the hat back on is perfect too.

Oh I just saw the new one, that's nice!!! One question though.... is there a way too slow it down? She may be fine with it, that's just me, I prefer the slower moving gifs, so you can see them better and they're not as hard on the eyes.... Great job though!! :)

d2ae6559.gif

ok how's this :( the slower it goes the more you can see how many frames I had to take out to make it small enough :(

How about the dorky dance he does when he comes thru the door in that room with the mural? I also love when Edge comes thru the door and just walks right off camera.... could you try those? Thanks! :)

bono_212 said:

176ddc5c.gif

:applaud: Hi bono_212!!! The close up parts, please! Do I need to be more specific?

@ bono_212: Oops, got so excited, I didn't read further! I think I can work with that! :wink:

bono_212 said:
d2ae6559.gif

ok how's this :( the slower it goes the more you can see how many frames I had to take out to make it small enough :(

i like this better than the ones i made :applaud:
i only start making gifs today <and they stink> :

0test.gif

or faster:
test.gif

the hat trick:
test2.gif

or slower:
test3.gif

and this:
test4.gif

:reject: