U2 gifs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few more for you guys:

lsicon.gif
tmicon.gif
adicon.gif
ldicon.gif
mwicon.gif

bvicon.gif

This last one, is from the making of The Joshua Tree DVD, which was filmed in 1998. In one bit, Bono is listening to one of the very first recordings of I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, and yes, he winces.

All made by me, use as you'd like, but please don't hotlink. They're all perfectly sized for use as LiveJournal icons, if you use them there, credit sapphires13.

DreamoutLoud.. i just checked your LJ user page.. wow th eicons you have there! so cool . Also the ones you made.. you draw so well :)
I have an LJ account too, but I only use it to read my friends entries :)
I dunno if i should ask you to add me (a_mole) because i do not know you. But i wanna ask you for sure what program you use to make animated icons :wink:

a-mole said:
DreamoutLoud.. i just checked your LJ user page.. wow th eicons you have there! so cool . Also the ones you made.. you draw so well :)
I have an LJ account too, but I only use it to read my friends entries :)
I dunno if i should ask you to add me (a_mole) because i do not know you. But i wanna ask you for sure what program you use to make animated icons :wink:
I've added you to my LJ. I'm all for having other U2 fans on my list, considering I tend to work something U2-related into almost every entry I make.
You (and anyone else interested) can find a full tutorial for making animated gifs here:
http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=443796#443796
For the record, I use PaintShop Pro 7 and Animation Shop 3. For taking the actual caps, I use two different programs (depending on whether I'm taking caps from files or DVDs) VirtualDub, and PowerDVD.

And of course, more eyecandy:

From the Even Better Than The Real Thing remix video:
mbicon.gif
fcicon.gif
elicon.gif
bwicon.gif

From the Electrical Storm video:
esicon2.gif
esicon.gif

:bump:

I just learned to make gifs, so I thought I'd bump this instead of making a new thread...anyway...I don't think they're that great, but aren't gifs meant to be shared :) so enjoy...

(i know i've posted these in lemonade stand, but I'm making more, so they won't be all repeats)

edgeplease.gif
pleasebw.gif

bsmilefly.gif
edgefly.gif

trafficfly.gif
discoball.gif

and my sig, but I won't post that twice

wow these are :drool:! thanks for making these :)

pardon my ignorance tho, but i have a q: how do i put one of these as my sig, that is of course, if you're allowing it?

I, btw, do not care if you take them

Push edit your sig at the bottom of any post, and then put in the

hmm how'd i do that? or do they not stop you if it's too big? If they odn't and I'm breaking a rule I'll go change it now

bono_212 said:
hmm how'd i do that? or do they not stop you if it's too big? If they odn't and I'm breaking a rule I'll go change it now

eventually someone will ask you to change it. A lot of people on dial up will have trouble viewing the page if your signature is too big. I'm not on dial up and I get stuck sometimes when there are too many large gifs on one page.

bono_212 said:
done then :) i'll think of a new one later

All you need to do is either resize it or take out some frames. That was always a challenge when I made them. I deleted five pages of gifs I had made from one of my picture accounts because it took forever to load them all when I had dial-up. I hated to do that.:(

u2granny said:

All you need to do is either resize it or take out some frames. That was always a challenge when I made them. I deleted five pages of gifs I had made from one of my picture accounts because it took forever to load them all when I had dial-up. I hated to do that.:(

I have a superfast internet connection so I never really think about these things...is it a problem to post the files that are that size too like in the thread...cause I won't do it anymore...like I said I just got the software, and so I don't exactly know what I'm doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom