U2 & Disney...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~Angelfire~

The Fly
on a beach, dressed as mermaid...waiting for Larry
...will it ever happen?? I've been thinking about this for a long time. Will Disney ever put U2 into a cartoon? Will U2 accept to do it?

I mean Billy Joel, Elton John, Sting, and Phil Collins all have done it. What about U2?

I have a feeling it will never happen but it would be pretty cool (Simba singing "Pride (in the name of love)", the prince singing to cinderella "All i want is you"...LOL it cracks me up!)

what do you guys think?

~Angelfire~

I don't think it will happen. Judging from past soundtrack choice on the band's part, I don't see them contributing to a cartoon.

Though it could be rather comical.:ohmy:

Noooooooooooo!

Sting lost major points with me after he did the soundtrack thing.
Anyway, look at the rest of the list, all adult contemporary soft pop rock. Not a group I'd like U2 associated with. :no:

Besides, U2's already been in a cartoon, Batman!
HMTMKMKM.......... *swoon*...........

I hope this is the closest any one of them ever gets to "Disney"

33578%3C6323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233454368%3C7ot1lsi

I could see them doing a song for something like Shrek...that was the coolest "cartoon" soundtrack ever.

I thought the songs added so much because they weren't cheesy.

I think it would be funny indeed seeing U2 contribute to a Disney movie, but on the other hand....U2 aren't such a funny band at all. :shrug:

FishNeedsABicycle said:
I could see them doing a song for something like Shrek...that was the coolest "cartoon" soundtrack ever.

I thought the songs added so much because they weren't cheesy.

I was watching Shrek yesterday! That movie is awesome. And, yes, the soundtrack is fun. I love Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright.

FallingStar said:
I think it would be funny indeed seeing U2 contribute to a Disney movie, but on the other hand....U2 aren't such a funny band at all. :shrug:

I think U2 is a funny band...or atleast a band with a sense of humor...you wouldn't have charaters like the Fly, Mirrorball Man or MacPhisto...

Hell we would have never even HAD a PopMart or Zoo tour...

Imagine life with no HMTMKMKM!

:no:

;)

FishNeedsABicycle said:

I think U2 is a funny band...or atleast a band with a sense of humor...you wouldn't have charaters like the Fly, Mirrorball Man or MacPhisto...

Hell we would have never even HAD a PopMart or Zoo tour...

Imagine life with no HMTMKMKM!

:no:

;)
:ohmy: Well, yeah. A band with a great sense of humour. But not a band that is definitely everybody's taste for it is - I'd say - very political or religious. That's what I meant with not funny. :D

Dude...a band HAS to have be a little funny to do a video like "Discotheque". :laugh: :D

BOOM CHA!!!!!!!!

I hope not. Disney has changed from something sweet and good to a ruthless conglomerate.

Back
Top Bottom