The U2 GIF Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kristie said:

foredgeoh.gif

HOLY MOTHER OF THUD!! *scandalized* x1.000.000 :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

How comes I have never seen that one before?! :drool:

FallingStar said:

:evil: how long is it already known among Edge girls? Myybe i will go there again. :evil:

MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's been noticeably missing from the thread for quiet a while now. I have the bigger version saved on my computer that Kristie made but I can't post it because it will probably blow up some peoples computers.

It's beautiful. :sigh:

Re: Re: wow

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: I CAAAAN'TT FIND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:sad:

:scream:

:rant:

:banghead:
*waits behnd her with a lrage edge trout*

You better find it. :D Or otherwise i have to ask Kristie myself....

But.......admit it: What a shame for an Edge girl....:tongue:

Re: Re: Re: wow

FallingStar said:

*waits behnd her with a lrage edge trout*

You better find it. :D Or otherwise i have to ask Kristie myself....

But.......admit it: What a shame for an Edge girl....:tongue:

I don't get it. I searched my entire computer. I even did a gif search for all files that are gifs and I didn't see it. :sad: There's no way I would have deleted it.

:rant::rant::rant::rant:

that is breath taking, Kristie :drool::ohmy::faint:

Question: Can you do an avatar of this? :D I tried doing one, i even deleted 6 frames but it was still too big....anyway you can make it under 7000b? O_O

FallingStar said:
that is breath taking, Kristie :drool::ohmy::faint:

Question: Can you do an avatar of this? :D I tried doing one, i even deleted 6 frames but it was still too big....anyway you can make it under 7000b? O_O

ooh.. aah.. I really doubt it
mostly because I don't have any software that makes gifs at home, which is where I'm at for another two months :) short of a stroke of genius I'm SOL on gifs for a bit

I could try in August if you remind me, heh
I can't guarantee it'd look very good, though.

Kristie said:
I have a boatload of them...
Anyway, they're on my computer, and I'm definately not at home... :sad:
my web space died for good so I can't help you. Well, I have more space elsewhere, but I still can't help you, what with me not having my computer right now.
I'll do it when I get home next week :yes:

*edit: I'm on crack. Here's the two I do have...
foredgeoh.gif

that's all I got for right now, all the rest I have up are photoshopped or altered in some fashion
well, and the adamsneeze, but that's really big and I don't want to break anyone's computer

Oh Kristie, bless you, bless you, bless you for not only creating The Gif but for also resurecting it. Edge days have been sorely lacking without that little bit o' loveliness!!!

Now that this one has resurfaced, does anyone have the Gif of Edge in the LNOE video, the one with the speeding tire and him smiling?

Back
Top Bottom