The Second General Pleban Girl Party....we are in love with B....or L....or A...or E

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT? Oh, i know what you mean! Groan! It's mind-numbingly dull, just trawling thru SO much Bono pix!!!! :huh:

Do you get the theory test in US/Canada?

MBS said:

In Ontario...you don't get your full license right away. At age 16, you may go write the dumb test, which gives you a permit - you can drive except on highways, but must always have a licensed driver with you. After a year (?), you can take your driving test, get your g2. Which is basically a full license on probabtion (no more licensed driver accompanyiment needed)...and then after a year you get your full licesne.

Whoa....

The laws for driving vary here state by state, but in Massachusetts, it's 16 to get your permit, and you have to wait at least 6 months to get your license. You need to complete drivers ed, 12 driving hours with your instructor, and 12 with another licensed dricer. Then you can take the test. Mine was so easy. All I had to to was make left and right turns, stop at a red light, and back up 50 feet. It varies from place to place though. Then you can't drive for 6 months with any passengers other than family. Well, at least you're not supposed to. Er, not that I ever did. :shifty:.

In Michigan now you can drive with a parent at age fifteen if you have the permit; sixteen on your own with only one other teenager in the car and not after midnight not sure how many hours you have to get in with a parent or guardian before you have a full license

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Sorry if I'm not involved with this conversation...I don't have a driver's license...and I failed part of my driver's ed class.

Don't feel bad, so did I. My teacher told me giving me a license would be tantamount to commiting murder :huh:

You're allowed to drive at 16 over there? It's 17 here before you can drive here&while you're learning here, you get what's called a provisional license!

That sounded funny when ruff said "i need to go&make popcorn" !!!!!! :lol: Lifes' essentials!! :applaud:

Alright, let's get the pic posting started up, shall we?

bono15.jpg

DG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You'll give me a heart attack with pix like that!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm sure you all love me...blah blah blah. It's getting difficult to keep up with this thread. It's just sad that people are being excluded in this wonderful love fest you all have going. Goodnight.

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm sure you all love me...blah blah blah. It's getting difficult to keep up with this thread. It's just sad that people are being excluded in this wonderful love fest you all have going. Goodnight.

I didn't mean to ignore anyone I don't think anyone meant to. It is extremely difficult to keep up when we all get typing at once.

Sorry! :hug:

U2Girl1978 said:
Blah...I'm sorry. I'm in a really foul mood today and I apologize for taking it out on you all. I'm just dealing with ignorant people around these parts. :slant:

I'm sorry Jules! :hug: Will this cheer you up?

glasses.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom