Teens who think the band are SEXY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I might be the only one has never put up one poster up on the wall, in this forum. :wink:

Mephy said:

And snap on the vertigo poster :wink:

Your room is amazing :drool: I'm not allowed to do that because apparently "We spent a lot of money on this wallpaper, not for you to go cover it all up":laugh:

Hehe, this IS my wallpaper!
Only problem is, it falls down ALL THE TIME. Especially the stuff on the ceiling! But I :heart: it.

Slopsy said:
K these pics are sliggghtly out of date - since they were taken, I've filled up three quarters of the ceiling and put up some more small pics on the walls!

P1000426.jpg

P1000425.jpg

^^^ The corner by my bed - with my signed pictures!!!

P1000424.jpg

P1000423.jpg

P1000422.jpg

P1000421.jpg

P1000420.jpg

What an amazing room. You make me jealous that I can't express myself like that any more...:angry: It makes my miniscule pix of the band hidden inside my kitchen cupboards look naf...:angry:

Oh well...sometimes being 'older' sucks...

I know how you feel youvedonewhat. We just set up a room in our house where our 7 year old can hang out with his friends. I reserved a corner of one wall for my U2 Elevation poster! :drool:
Now I'm thinking we do have a guest bedroom that is pretty much undecorated. :hmm:

I think you are the coolest Too Sexy! I'm 40 now but you remind me of myself when I was your age. Don't worry about what anyone thinks! "Growing up" with U2 was a great thing! :wink:

slopsy :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: love ya room !!!!!!!!!!

Bono cookies to all the plebans with their posters up ! makes me want to break out the Blutac again ... :giggle:

i was still cutting things out of the newspaper today to put in my scrap book :wink:

Last edited:
im 16 =)
awesome room
im not allowed to put pictures on my walls :grumpy:
dmalezi its me U2_Refugee from the concert...Thank you :wave:

That's what my parents said after I got my room painted :wink: But my opinion was that my room looked crappy and boring without junk on my walls. Disobeying parents :drool:

Damn Slopsy, your room is awsome! I keep on looking for posters around here but there's none. Where do you girls get them?

And since I don't have any posters, I print pics and then my mom gets mad because I use all the ink! :giggle:

Well, I did start printing stuff and I got moaned at for using the ink (it was scans of my fave pics from the U2 by U2 book)

My mum was shopping and here in the UK they sell it for like £5 now (after I spent £30 on release day :| ) so I got that and used all my fave pics from there :drool: felt bad cutting it up lol. But it's gone to good use and I still have another copy intact which is looked after asthough it were my child! a lot of the pics are being made into cool collages in frames so it was totally worth the money.

Mephy said:
Well, I did start printing stuff and I got moaned at for using the ink (it was scans of my fave pics from the U2 by U2 book)

My mum was shopping and here in the UK they sell it for like £5 now (after I spent £30 on release day :| ) so I got that and used all my fave pics from there :drool: felt bad cutting it up lol. But it's gone to good use and I still have another copy intact which is looked after asthough it were my child! a lot of the pics are being made into cool collages in frames so it was totally worth the money.

:ohmy: You cut out the pics from the book?! WoW!

iloveedge said:

:ohmy: You cut out the pics from the book?! WoW!

Yeah, it was my Mum's idea since I was using too much ink printing the scans, she had to cut the first few but like I say, I've still got my first one intact and this was in a book shop for only £5 so... :reject:

Total U2 Nut said:
My parents wonder why our printer always needs new cartriges :lol: :shifty: I think I've got them convinced that it eats them :wink:

Saying you've done a lot of school/college work usually passes for the first few times :shh: then they realise

:wave: I'm in this group too.. :wink: 17..but yeah U2 is such an Old band to kids in my class when I was in high school..that or they dont know who they are! ..I find them all attractive..but Bono's my sweet and Edge is right there too..Adam keeps getting hotter and hotter and larry..well he isnt my type..tho oddly enough I had a dream about him and kittens last night..and he liked them! HAHAHAHA.. but then my other passion is Peter Hook..who is even older than U2..New order bassist ...I like older men HA what can I say..:drool:

hmm wheres the dream thread I need to confess this one hahaha

I don't understand what age has to do with keeping U2 pictures in your room.
I am not a teenager but only "older" by age, I am quite a girl at heart and I have some (not so many) of my favourite pictures on my walls, by my desk and bed. I have my own appartment and other people sometimes wonder, but that just part of who I am, I don't need to hide that.
My father is keeping pictures of his cats in his house, I am keeping pictures of Bono because I love the sight of him and I don't want to spend a minute at home without being able to look at him.

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
im 16 =)
awesome room
im not allowed to put pictures on my walls :grumpy:
dmalezi its me U2_Refugee from the concert...Thank you :wave:

Hang in there, "young uns"--someday you'll be all grown up and can decorate your room/home any way you want to! :wink:

MsPurrl said:

Hang in there, "young uns"--someday you'll be all grown up and can decorate your room/home any way you want to! :wink:
:lol: someday..more like a few months..:drool:

Hi, I'm 14 and find them attractive. :drool: Bono and Adam...

I keep searching magazines for any pictures of U2, then buy them, cut out the pictures and hide them in my drawer to stare at when I'm alone. :shifty:

My sister found out I liked Bono and she was all, "Ewww, he's so old!" Pffft, she's just jealous of Bono. :wink:

^^ Hello! :wave:
Omg, I hate that "eww they're so old" crap. I can usually get them to shup up with the old "well you like Johnny Depp and he's in his 40's too" line :wink:
I'm getting some new posters soon! :hyper: Yay!

Slopsy said:
^^ Hello! :wave:
Omg, I hate that "eww they're so old" crap. I can usually get them to shup up with the old "well you like Johnny Depp and he's in his 40's too" line :wink:
I'm getting some new posters soon! :hyper: Yay!

Johnny :drool:

So Slopsy, where do you get all of those posters?

Oooh, here and there. Mainly off the net, a couple from music store and a couple from a publishing house! And a couple off TradeMe (like eBay.)
I got a pic of my ceiling too~! :D

P1010473.jpg

:drool:

Sister Shine said:
Hi, I'm 14 and find them attractive. :drool: Bono and Adam...

I keep searching magazines for any pictures of U2, then buy them, cut out the pictures and hide them in my drawer to stare at when I'm alone. :shifty:

My sister found out I liked Bono and she was all, "Ewww, he's so old!" Pffft, she's just jealous of Bono. :wink:
I agree...Bono and Adam...:drool:

Sounds like your sister would get along with mine, no prob! Mine said the same thing to me just a few days ago, actually! Everyone in my family knows about my Bono obsession, but none of them know about the Adam one. :shifty:

*le sigh* The good old times of being a U2 loving teenager are coming to an end next month for I shall be 20. :sad:

*le sigh* The good old times of being a U2 loving teenager are coming to an end next month for I shall be 20. :sad: [/B]

the best part of taking your u2 lust into your next decade is that you can love them as a only a woman can not as a girl or a teen ..... and hopefully have the money, the time and drive to feed the addiciton properly !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom