Star Wars hotties thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:bow: Gorgeous picture!! Thanks! :hug:

BTW I think you're right about the hair-colour, it sounds logical indeed. :)

anakinpretty.jpg

No pic but a news (and an occasion to bump the thread:wink: ):

Hayden Christensen is currently in NYC filming the thriller Awake with Jessica Alba and Sigourney Weaver.

Good to know his new roles aren't limited to historical movies. :up:

I met Hayden once. I have a friend who lives in thornhill about 2 blocks from his place, though of course whenever we hung around his house we never saw him. then one day when we were in the mall we saw him at which point my friend shrieked like a banshee :rolleyes: . He was nice about meeting us even if my friend kind of alerted the entire mall to his presence, the unfortunate part was neither of us had a camera or anything for him to sign :banghead:

You know where he lives? :hyper: You must tell us so we can stalk :tongue: :sexywink: You ready, Advah?

*thinking* Water, food, U2 CDs, warm clothes..checked!

You bet I am, time to jump in a plane for TO and here I am U2Kit!:mac:

U2Kitten said:
All kinds of things come to mind :macdevil: What's your idea? ;)

Sorry I'm still looking for a good banner idea.. :reject:

The DVD will release on Nov 18th here.:madspit: Pfff. I don't care I have the DivX :shifty: I'll have a Coldplay concert to make we wait 2 weeks again.:wink:

But still... I wouldn't say no to a few screencaps. Just to be sure I can drool again. :lol:

Last edited:
awakeoffset04.jpg

awakeoffset05.jpg

There's a couple of surfing pics I didn't know, but they look like paparazzi-ones so I won't post it. Hope these ^^ are not, I think they're from a movie but I'm not sure.

BTW glad he got rid of his Cannes haircut!:|

Advah said:

There's a couple of surfing pics I didn't know, but they look like paparazzi-ones so I won't post it. Hope these ^^ are not, I think they're from a movie but I'm not sure.[/B][/QUOTE]

I know what you mean, the look on his face when he first saw the camera, and how he tried to avoid looking at them, he was pissed! He still looks pissed in that one! I can't believe some girls made avatars of the mad pics, couldn't they tell he was not happy at having his pic taken?

[QUOTE][B]BTW glad he got rid of his Cannes haircut!:| [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh not me, I think he looks much better with the longer, curlier hair. He has natural curls, he should take advantage of them. My favorite is the ROTS look, second the 'Cannes' one. He's playing a Yuppie in Awake, (he's heading to the set of it in above 'huffy' pictures) then he'll be playing a 'character based on young Bob Dylan' in "Factory Girl" so hopefully he will have a head full of curls for that :cute:

Oh and your huge pics, SIGH :love:

:wink: Well I like the longer hair, but not when there's this amount of gel.

Damn now I wish I could edit my post to remove these pics, I wasn't sure about them when I posted this. :(
I really despise this fan-attitude, how can you be not ashamed of harassing someone that way?!

Apart from that.... can't wait to see the new movies!! :D

Advah said:
:wink: Well I like the longer hair, but not when there's this amount of gel.

I HATE gel! I hate it when U2 members use it too. The pics you posted were of him walking into the set to film the movie, look, they took him in there and gelled it all down again! :scream:
http://desiringhayden.net/images/displayimage.php?album=874&pos=12
{Click on small pic for an enormous view}

At least he won't be wearing gel in his next movie, well, not if he's supposed to resemble Bob Dylan, he'll have to have fluffy curls!

Damn now I wish I could edit my post to remove these pics, I wasn't sure about them when I posted this. :(
I really despise this fan-attitude, how can you be not ashamed of harassing someone that way?!

Some people make a life of it. Don't worry about posting the pics, they are all over the place, and some people even made avatars of them :rolleyes: couldn't they tell he was pissed? If you see the series of him with the hoodie on he looks mad when he sees the camera, then tries not to look at it and give them a good shot. No smile, that should tell them something.

Interesting they have pics of him on the Killers forum, someone here on Interference did a parody of "Mr. Bright Side" called 'Mr. Darkside." Did you see it? If not I could post it.

Hi RnRK! :wave:

LoL I didn't know about that Mr. Darkside, I'd love to read it, thanks!

And thanks for your words, too :hug: I've never seen those other pics you and U2K talk about, but heck I don't want to!:no:

Dylan-look with fluffy curls... *sigh*:wink:

hchristensen.jpg

"Hayden Christensen has the hospital blues on the set of his upcoming drama, Awake, in New York City on Monday. In the film, he plays a patient who is awake but paralyzed during heart surgery."

Hey, I wear the same outfit for my summer (and maybe Xmas?) job!!:lol: :lol: Well, except I don't look like that...:sexywink:

Every time you see those 'Awake' pictures, his hair keeps getting shorter and shorter. I don't know why they don't just stop cutting it, it's fine! I know as an actor you have to do what they want with your hair, Natalie Portman had to shave her entire head! I hope he has time to grow it out before the Warhol movie!

Back
Top Bottom