Star Wars hotties thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Advah said:

Oh, and talking about dark hair Ewan: (2002 MTV movie awards)

mtv_659043.jpg

I know that this is an old thread, but I stumbled upon it agian and as I always say, EWAN HAS THE MOST GORGEOUS SMILE!:love:

I'm ashamed of sounding like a groupie, but "oh yeah baby!"
07.gif

OMG I have a U2 twin, a U2 bro, a U2 song, but it's the first time I meet a U2nakin clone!:wink:

Merc said:
No one posted Qui-Gon pics yet? :ohmy: Shame on you girls! :shame:
:wink:
sw-b3.jpg

:applaud: yeah!

We need more original and classicl flavour here

kickass and cool to no end - with masks ON :rockon:
VaderFett.jpg

Very underrated - I think he was kinda stylish and a cool chara
LANDO2.jpg

Here's one for you U2Kitten, I stumbled upon it today and thought you might appreciate it...

One_HS_JuneAugust20022028p0829.jpg

He looks young on this one, doesn't he?

:wave:

Worst haircut ever but amazing look!!:shifty: Thanks! :up:

BTW certainly a very stupid question, but didn't he change his hair-colour for the SW movies? Because in Cannes he looked more blond-ish than in the pics.. Or maybe he dyed it after the movies.. :shrug:

:ohmy: Close shot! Close shot!:dance:

The first pic I see from the Decameron:
oc3.jpg

I like longer hair (and darker cloak :D) better though. And Barton gets me on my nerves, but that's just a detail lol.

Thanks! I'd been hoping for a pic from that! I like longer hair and Jedi clothes better too, but that is not a bad look, his hair is not too short, it's curly. I hate the outfit though!

How about these!

anakinkiss.jpg

anakindarkcloak.jpg

Thank you! :love: :bow: He is so gorgeous! And to think, that was soon before he got burned up, damn! :scream:

LoL I must confess that for the burning/chopping scene, I certainly was the only one torn between shouting "nooooooo!!:scream: " and bursting out laughing because it reminded me of the Monty Pythons' Dark Knight..:shifty:

Advah said:
LoL I must confess that for the burning/chopping scene, I certainly was the only one torn between shouting "nooooooo!!:scream: " and bursting out laughing because it reminded me of the Monty Pythons' Dark Knight..:shifty:

AHHH that's the first thing I thought of too, 'get back here you coward, I'll bite yer legs off!' :lol:

A friend of mine has a site where they write alternte endings where he didn't get chopped up, I really like those! They post the pictures there too.

U2Kitten said:

AHHH that's the first thing I thought of too, 'get back here you coward, I'll bite yer legs off!' :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: Now I have to watch Holy Graal again, although I know it like the back of my hand! :lmao:

Could you give me the site URL please? You made me curious!:hmm:

Advah said:

:lmao: :lmao: Now I have to watch Holy Graal again, although I know it like the back of my hand! :lmao:

I've loved it since I was a kid when it used to come on PBS, years before it became way popular. It's classic!

Could you give me the site URL please? You made me curious!:hmm:

Please email me at u2kitten@yahoo.com and I will send it to you! I don't want to post it on a board this big because it often draws unwelcome trolls. They only want real SW fans, but you would be most welcome! :)

Advah said:
BTW certainly a very stupid question, but didn't he change his hair-colour for the SW movies? Because in Cannes he looked more blond-ish than in the pics.. Or maybe he dyed it after the movies.. :shrug:

I think he's always been a natural blonde, and blond hair always turns a little light brown as people get older so they sometimes highlight it. I consider it blond in ROTS too, but it's such a dark film, usually dimly lit to go with the dark theme, so you don't see his highlights. In the sunlight I bet it would have been blonder. (looks golden in pic in post above) ^

Back
Top Bottom