Something bad has happened...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MiniFly

War Child
My entire collection of U2 pics has been wiped out by brilliant Windows, which changed all of my .jpb files to .vbs. I tried everything, but gave up and started working on a new collection. However, I would really like it if someone posted the little letter Bono wrote to Shellafield saying "Why don't you just drop a bomb on us, it'd be quicker" (or something like that). Anyone got it? Thank you greatly!

Aw MiniFly thats terrible. :(
One of the PLEBA girls will have the letter though. I think between all of them, they have absolutely everything.
Good luck with your new pics collection.

This has happened to me before.

I believe if you download and install a picture viewer such as ACDSee it will automatically convert them back.

I'm sorry to hear that, but you're not the only one. In cases like these a good friend of mine says: "Get a mac, for Gods sake!"

here is the Sellafield script, as requested ....

bono.jpg

I dunno if you have a CD burner or not, but if you do, I suggest burning yer picture folders onto CD-RW every few months or so. My dad enjoys wipping out the entire hard drive and re-formatting our compy w/out telling us so I've taken to saving all my precious U2 data files such as videos, pics, and interviews on CDs which I update whenever the folders on the compy get big.

Back
Top Bottom