Show me your hottest Achtung Bono pics ever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ultravioletbabe

The Fly
Hi, I'm Ultravioletbabe and my favorite part of PLEBA is the sexy leather clad pics of Bono in the Achtung Baby times! Please pull out all your sexy ones and let's make a hot pic thread! Thank you!

ACHTU~15.jpg

ACHTUN~3.jpg

I_BONO1.jpg

ACHTU~31.jpg

ACHTUN~8.jpg

ACHTUN~6.jpg

ACH_~124.jpg

AchBono.jpg

BO49.jpg

zoo12.jpg

[color=royal blue]OK I've realized I'm at an interesting stage in my life where what I loveth maketh me blush like a moron.

There's Pete Yorn.....Phuzzie's Bono drawing....and now leathery Bono. I'm *such* a ham...I have a major crush on the Fly
[/color]

fly_car.jpg

paulinhou2_img4_1-3.jpg

Bono1.jpg

Oh.my.God!

A leather thread!:drool:

bono_003.jpg

bono_093.jpg

And of course: :heart:

attachment.php

God, how I love that era - and especially MacPhisto.....:drool:

What the?!

HEY!

This is *my* picture!

AchBono.jpg

Back around '95/'96, when I was still in school, I made a U2 web page. It actually attracted a lot of attention. I had lots of pictures, music clips and info. about popular boots (that was the big thing at the time).

I tested this device that allowed me to capture various video images. So I played my videotape of the "Achtung Baby" videos and caught this image. I know it's mine because of the graininess of the image and the fact that my tape gave a little hiccup where I had to correct the image a bit.

I captured this image because I felt the ladies would like to see it. I guess I'm right! :D

Well, it's nice to know that even though my web page is long gone, the pic I captured over 5 years ago lives on.

SamanthaPuff said:

Drwho, we've had that pic around here for ages! We never knew it was yours, you gonna sue us?! :eek::no: :scream:

LOL! Gosh no!

First, I "stole" the pic from a video - so it's not really mine. ;)

Second, I'm thrilled that the time I took to capture that image wasn't wasted. I'm glad people took the image from my site so many years ago (hard to believe I did this 6 or 7 years ago :eek:) and gave it life on the 'net.

I also made an Elisabeth Shue page. I was amazed to see how many things I captured from her movies and such turned up on other sites. :sexywink: Nothing is sacred on the 'net.

In any event, PLEASE enjoy the pic - for hopefully at least another 6 years!

yum!

First of all, I must do this... *wipes up all the collected drool with a gigantic green sponge*

ok, commence drooling again! :drool: hehe!

Leather Bono: "Do you think these pants are too tight?"
me: "of course not..." *stares at leather pants* :sexywink:

bono21.jpg

bono66.jpg

bono108.jpg

bono110.jpg

bono125.jpg

~Ashley

Last edited:
His pants are leather they just don't show here!

Attachments

• 1swtbono.jpg
    1swtbono.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 89
U2Kitten said:
His pants are leather they just don't show here!

Ah, finally. A pic of Bono with that long-sleeved black polo. ;) I've been looking for that. He was the hottest during that part in the Zoo TV Sydney vid while singing "Dirty Day" and "Pride", I think.:drool:

Does anyone have a full-length pic of him wearing the leather pants and the black polo?

doctorwho said:

Careful you, otherwise I'll start posting images from the PopMart video. :sexywink:

Besides, I still think Edge is cuter. :edge: hubba hubba....

:D

Okay! Sorry! Please don't, I take it back, I'll be good, I promise!

:angel:<-----------me!

Back
Top Bottom