Requesting Bono and Bruce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
layla said:

I just sent it to you. :) And I don't have any of the other songs he played, although I'll keep looking for them. I found the setlist, and it looks like that picture must've been from the second set:

The Promised Land
Backstreets
Tenth Avenue Freeze Out
In The Midnight Hour (with Wilson Pickett)

I got it, thank you SOOOOOOO much!!!! I love that performance!!!

I have on a dvd them performing The Promised Land, Tenth Avenue Freeze Out and In The Midnight Hour but I don't have Backstreets!!!! All of those performances are great. I don't have them in mp3 neither though! (Except for In The Midninght Hour :wink:)

layla said:

All-star jam session:
What'd I Say
People Get Ready
Long Tall Sally
Let It Be

:drool:

Oh my sweet Lord, do you think Bono was in all of those songs? I think he sang in either People Get Ready or Let It Be.

Again ----> :drool:

Thank you again!!! :up:

TheBrazilianFly said:

I got it, thank you SOOOOOOO much!!!! I love that performance!!!

I have on a dvd them performing The Promised Land, Tenth Avenue Freeze Out and In The Midnight Hour but I don't have Backstreets!!!! All of those performances are great. I don't have them in mp3 neither though! (Except for In The Midninght Hour :wink:)

You're welcome!! And it's really cool that you have a DVD of that! I've been trying to find more mp3s, but I haven't had much luck. Sounds like it was a great performance!

:drool:

Oh my sweet Lord, do you think Bono was in all of those songs? I think he sang in either People Get Ready or Let It Be.

Again ----> :drool:

Thank you again!!! :up:

Hehe, I don't know, but I imagine he must've been, since everyone would've been on stage during that part. It'd be great to hear mp3s from that set! I don't know if any are out there, though...

Back
Top Bottom