question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ :ohmy: Welly welly well. Good on Larry and Ann for keeping it private (if its really true) its no one elses business. Its so sweet that Larry is so protective of his family, its another thing I admire about him :heart:

Am I alone to think that after 20 years together and having 3 kids its quite indifferent if they are married? :wink:

they're such a beautiful couple:heart:

Smilla said:
Am I alone to think that after 20 years together and having 3 kids its quite indifferent if they are married? :wink:

they're such a beautiful couple:heart:

i agree. i think it is so amazing to have maintained a relationship for over 20 years. i think in a vanity fair interview larry said that he has known his partner since he was 13! i think that they are both so lucky and so blessed.

tbird said:

Huh? Larry wears 2 rings... one on each hand on his pinky. I believe one is his mothers ring. I've never seen a pic with a wedding ring on his left hand ring finger.

The 3 kids are Aaron Elvis, Ava Elizabeth and Anya. (Its insane that I know that but I do). Anya is a little girl.

No one has ever been able to find a photo of the kids.... there is a random one that may or may not show the back of his kid, I can't find it... sorry. Maybe someone else has it. (they are walking, there are people behind them holding kids)

However given Larry & Ann's coloring, I bet they are all blond (and pale) as you suggest.
Uh, me so stupid! :reject:

I remember seeing an interview from 2001/2002 when Larry was asked if he has wedding plans and he said "Whenever Ann wants to."

Back
Top Bottom