Pleban Girls Party - we're here through thick and thin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey girls :hug:

:sad: such sad news for the band, i saw the announcemnt while i was on the net in my dinner hour at work! thoughts and prayers going out to the band and hoping the person who is ill (wether it be Sian or someone else) have a speedy recovery :heart::hug:

and some peoples reactions to the news :silent::mad: have some consideration and look at the bigger picture here people :(

Last edited:
I agree totally. I mean, I can understand the disappontment, some people have waited a long time, but I think it's obvious that whomever it is would want to be with their sick family member. To expect them not to be is just silly. I mean, yes, U2 are a huge band, but the guys are humans first and foremost, even if some seem to forget...

Oops... talk about getting caught in the act, I was just away for a tiny smoke... :reject:
I can't seem to give it up completely, I'm still smoking five cigarettes a day. But it's mostly smoking because I'm bored. The need to do something with my hands...

I was in London one new year, a couple of years ago, and the weather wasn't much better there. I want the snow to disappear! My philosophy is, it can snow on Christmas eve, and New Years Eve, and then it has to be gone!

WildHoney said:
Drea - it's your one year anniversary today : dancing: : applaud: : love:

It is? For some reason I thought it was later :giggle: :hug:

I'd rather celebrate my PGP anniversary, and that's not till a few days into April :wink: (Though I wouldn't object to Bri or SG :adam: cap to celebrate today either :lol: )

sorri i disappeared was just talking to Kat :sad: :(

Hi Wild :clonelove: sorry your still feeling unwell :hug:, Drea, Verte and hia gain Jez :hug:

WIld my poor dave is having troubles at home :| :( me and kat are trying to get him to come up to ours for a night so he can have a break :hug:

This stupid thing takes forever to load the pages... I think it's the snowing outside. I'll blame everything on the snow right about now.
:giggle: I just saw that an episode of CSI is named "I like to watch" and that made me think about that pic of Adam...

Yeah, I've seen it, and I've saved it too, 'cause it seemed to pop up every now and then. I just haven't gotten around to upload it to my photobucket... If you want to post it, I won't object :drool:

:giggle: Jem knows me too well :wink:

LiketowatchAdam.jpg

I love that picture... :drool: My thoughts always spin really out of control...

Ah, right Wild, behaving commence now... :reject:

Back
Top Bottom