Pleban Girls Party - We're At The Mercy of U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool: Finally back in contact with my hot swedish friend after half a year of msn bitching (well, we found that out today, he couldn't reply to me, I couldn't reply to him, weirdness!)

:drool: and he's still hot.... and has aaabsss!!! :shifty: and a treasure trail...

:flirt: Hi all!

How are you gals?

redhotswami said:
Jem: mmmmm JD & coke. That used to be my fav drink. Then I discovered Jameson, and I actually like that better. Which says a lot b/c I used to swear by JD!

Jamesons. :yuck: My friend switched over lik eyou to Jameson from JD. I'm not too keen, i did go round the tour in Dublin though. :lmao:

WildHoney said:
Hi all :drool :

Jem clone:love :

Did you get my latest email :sexywink:

And i see we may be off to Dublin in February :shifty:

Yes i did. It should have downloaded by now. :hyper:

Thanks also to GG2 for sending it too you. :hug: I thought there was only 1 version. :reject::lmao:

yes Dubliiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnn. :hyper: I hope we can do it. We could try book in same hotel or something so it would be easy to do a quick meetup. We can discuss with DG nearer the time. :yes:

Galeongirl said:
:drool: Finally back in contact with my hot swedish friend after half a year of msn bitching (well, we found that out today, he couldn't reply to me, I couldn't reply to him, weirdness!)

:drool: and he's still hot.... and has aaabsss!!! :shifty: and a treasure trail...

:Yay thats great. Hot friends. :drool:

Treasure trails. :drool:

bonoishot said:

Yes i did. It should have downloaded by now. :hyper:

Thanks also to GG2 for sending it too you. :hug: I thought there was only 1 version. :reject::lmao:

yes Dubliiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnn. :hyper: I hope we can do it. We could try book in same hotel or something so it would be easy to do a quick meetup. We can discuss with DG nearer the time. :yes:

:hyper:

And hopefully someone will be home :shifty: :whistle:

*coughbonocough*

WildHoney said:

I think you know me well enough by now to tell

I had to take a lot of dictation :shifty:

needed alot of lead in Bono's pencil

My poor fingers were all sore :ohmy:

:shifty: I'm afraid I don't know you well enough..... details woman!

Back
Top Bottom