Pleban Girls Party - We keep at it for hours !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a beautiful tattoo! And I jsut have to say 'Mmm... russty boobies'.

I'm not too sure about the words, but I'm thinking of defiantly putting the Irish Falcon on my left arm. I'd need to save and print out a good picture of it and get an estimate fromt he place across the street.

Sorry it took so long. I'm looking at U2 guitar tabs.

Oh oh! On my CD I discovered this nifty thing!

Hey DG! I don't know if it'd be a great tattoo. But it would fit in a way, I think, for a guitarist or an aspiring one to have a guitar on the left, since that's the hand you fret with. (I think that's a run on sentance but oh well.. rping an emptional rp in another window.. LOL)

CeeCee said:
That's a beautiful tattoo! And I jsut have to say 'Mmm... russty boobies'.

I'm not too sure about the words, but I'm thinking of defiantly putting the Irish Falcon on my left arm. I'd need to save and print out a good picture of it and get an estimate fromt he place across the street.

Sorry it took so long. I'm looking at U2 guitar tabs.

Oh oh! On my CD I discovered this nifty thing!

:eek: :happy: :flirt: :hug: Coming from you thats a huge compliment.

I have a good shot of the Falcon alone for ya. I'm uploading it right now. I've been saving it in my tattoo design folder with all the other great guitars in there. hehe

daygloeyes2 said:

Fly! :hug:

You mentioned you had one awhile ago didn't you?

OMG if I get it, we'll be twins!! *squeal* :hyper:

:yes: It's my second and latest one. On the inside of my wrist. :happy: I absolutely love it. You should definitely get it! We'll be tat-clones :lol:

Night Diane! :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

:yes: It's my second and latest one. On the inside of my wrist. :happy: I absolutely love it. You should definitely get it! We'll be tat-clones :lol:

I want to get mine on my lower back if I get it.

Night Diane! Good luck with the interview tomorrow! :hug:

G6136I-Bono-Irish-Falcon-lg.jpg

Here is the pretty Falcon. :drool: If you need a smaller one I have that as well. hehe :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

Russty! :hyper: :heart: I've missed you too. How've you been? In good health I hope or else I'll have to kick some ass!

Last week didn't go so well, but just normal FMS bullshite. Thankfully nothing that I can't handle. I'm doing much better today and got alot done so I'm happy. :D

workpics.jpg

This is what I got done today. :hyper: Still have to stitch on her and add detail stuff.

How have you been doing?

Russty Cat said:

Last week didn't go so well, but just normal FMS bullshite. Thankfully nothing that I can't handle. I'm doing much better today and got alot done so I'm happy. :D

workpics.jpg

This is what I got done today. :hyper: Still have to stitch on her and add detail stuff.

How have you been doing?

I'm glad you had a good day :D You are such a strong person! And that is beautiful...you are so talented! :up:

I've been doing just fine. Been feeling better about things that are going on overall so that's good. And I only have one more shift left at work :happy:

Back
Top Bottom