Pleban Girls Party - We get to Carry each other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, I was going to be good, but I have to say this...

MICHIGAN KICKED MICHIGAN STATE'S ASS YESTERDAY!!! WOOHOO! :hyper: *sings the Michigan Fight Song*

I'm watching hockey right now, so I usually always have a drink or two while watching the game. I'ev had a bit more than that tonight though. I started a bit early. :ggigle:

Drea said:

:lol: Well, compared to someone like... Wild... I'm *still* an :angel: :giggle: They just don't know how far down into the gutter my mind can go :evil:

:lol: excellent point you make! I heard that you can go pretty deep into the gutter :wink: Now me Im a role model :angel: for all

Thora you feeling just a tad bit happy over there? :lmao:

Hi Weldy! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi to all that have come in :hug:

I'm chatting with a friend I haven't seen in a long time, too so I might seem a bit slow to respond

that's nice! :yes:

hope i'll be able to say the same in ther next several months as i continue [ been interrupted] reconnecting with 3 friends from the 80's onwards.

Vancouver's playing against Colorado. It's tied at 2, and the tthirsd period is just starting.

Hi to anyone who i've forgotten to say hi to! :hug:

BonosBaby12 said:

:lol: you are certainly making me want to go and get drunk!

Oh Thora Thora Thora :lmao:

Join meee! :hyper: LOl. My roomie is having vfun laughing at me. I don't care though. I'm happye. Thank god i don't have to work tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom