Pleban Girls Party - We don't get older, we just get hotter!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
I think Sarah's trip was around $2,700, so that's about the same probably, with the monetary conversion.

They weren't very impressed with most of the accomodations, or the food, but it was still amazing.

Keep in mind though, that just a few months before, she'd been staying in Hiltons and Hyatts, so she was probably being somewhat of a travel snob. :lol:

:lol: Where was she a few months before?

We actually researched some restaurants on the intinerary and some of them are like famous and look pretty good. :up: But we are on our own for lunch so I'm sure we'll be fine with lunch at least. :wink:

pokernight.jpg

sami0201 said:

:lol: Where was she a few months before?

We actually researched some restaurants on the intinerary and some of them are like famous and look pretty good. :up: But we are on our own for lunch so I'm sure we'll be fine with lunch at least. :wink:

:lmao: What's your travel company?? :ohmy:

That's when we were in Chicago. :shifty: We was livin' large. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

So was Sarah's! :lmao:

I hope you're not expecting luxury. :shifty:

OMG!

Are you serious? :scream: :yikes:

But my teachers said that they customised their tour (they didn't like any of the ones that they could choose from so they made their own) do you think that might be different? :uhoh:

I would probably be okay, but some of my friends are um...brought up in the lap of luxury? :lol:

VintagePunk said:
OMG SG, you did an amazing job of Stephen Colbert!!! :bow:

:lol: Thanks! Not too bad for only having seen his 60 minutes interview and a few ads for his show, eh? :wink:

I really need to get the satellite feed back here in my room :sigh:

VintagePunk said:

Nevermind, it wasn't. Sarah just saw this and said that hers was EF Tours, and she reminded me that ETS is the U2 tour people. :reject:

But didn't ETS go out of business? :confused:

That's what I meant, EF. :reject:

Too much U2 on the mind. :crazy: :lol:

It IS EF.

sami0201 said:

That's what I meant, EF. :reject:

Too much U2 on the mind. :crazy: :lol:

It IS EF.

In the grand scheme of things, they were just minor annoyances, really.

She said the accomodations were crap. No hot water, very plain, one of the rooms the door wouldn't lock...they all seemed really cheap. And the food - keep in mind, Sarah's kind of a picky eater. But she said EVERY morning all they got for breakfast was a croissant, and for dinner most nights it wasn't very good...a meat dish, and a lot of pasta.

I'm going to give her the computer, and she can tell you more...

ThoraSEB said:

:giggle:

Speaking of this, I sent you a PM. :)

Got it :) :up: I need to have names handy on the spot when they give birth, so if she has twins I'll have to come up with a second name unless it's one boy/one girl

this usually isn't a problem, I've only had to do it once, for Jem I think, last time

VintagePunk said:

In the grand scheme of things, they were just minor annoyances, really.

She said the accomodations were crap. No hot water, very plain, one of the rooms the door wouldn't lock...they all seemed really cheap. And the food - keep in mind, Sarah's kind of a picky eater. But she said EVERY morning all they got for breakfast was a croissant, and for dinner most nights it wasn't very good...a meat dish, and a lot of pasta.

I'm going to give her the computer, and she can tell you more...

OMG :yikes: I am not telling my friends this, they will seriously cancel the trip. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Got it :) :up: I need to have names handy on the spot when they give birth, so if she has twins I'll have to come up with a second name unless it's one boy/one girl

this usually isn't a problem, I've only had to do it once, for Jem I think, last time

Sounds good. :D

Back
Top Bottom