Pleban Girls Party - Watch out Boys there's Pleba Girls in town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Better GG :hug:

VP i'll come and sort him out, he don't want to mess with Wild and her pitchfolk
9.gif

I watched the Bono lapdance from SNL :drool:

I'm trying to pack at the moment. Is two ad a half bags of toilertries Over the top??? :shrug:

Sorry I dissapeared, I'm trying to find the Microsoft Word disk I need since it has the number on it to register Microsoft Word on my comp. After my hard drive crashed, it got erased so I have to re-register it. :madspit:

I have to do a 2 page position paper for theology using a series of articles from about 3 years ago on the problems in New Orleans that makes it vulnerable to hurricanes. I read through it last night and everything experts and researchers predicted would eventually happen did. :ohmy: :sad:

DG, I grew up near St Louis and every year the Mississippi floods.
Sometimes its just a few feet, sometimes 20. But the same people live there and when their homes are destroyed, the same people go back to rebuild. People want to live where the want to live, no matter what the danger may be. Researchers come in every year and warn them, but they just stay living there.

And here we are in Tornado Alley. It seems that the North side of town gets hit every year by one, but people keep building new homes and subdivisions up there. And every Spring, some of them get hit.

What are ya gonna do?

this will make you laugh :lmao:

I was having my nails done when the girl(Leanne) noticed my Bono tattoo. Here is the conversation

Leanne: Is that a tattoo?
Wild: Yes
Leanne: When did you get it done?
Wild: Got it done last Saturday , been wanting it for years.
Leanne : Bo - no
Wild : Bon-o
Leanne: Is that your husband?
Wild: The love of my life for 21 years,
Leanne: :shocked: Your Lover??
Wild: I suppose you could say that :giggle:

WildHoney said:
this will make you laugh :lmao:

I was having my nails done when the girl(Leanne) noticed my Bono tattoo. Here is the conversation

Leanne: Is that a tattoo?
Wild: Yes
Leanne: When did you get it done?
Wild: Got it done last Saturday , been wanting it for years.
Leanne : Bo - no
Wild : Bon-o
Leanne: Is that your husband?
Wild: The love of my life for 21 years,
Leanne: :shocked: Your Lover??
Wild: I suppose you could say that :giggle:

:lmao:

Wild, whenever I go away, Amy doesn't eat or drink anything until I've been gone 4 or 5 days.
Does Alfie do the same thing? Or does he just become a little terror?
Amy sometimes has seperation anxiety and gets into the laundry or the trash.

Back
Top Bottom