Pleban Girls Party - Tonight we can be as one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love2bmama said:
Thora, what are those 3 places? I'm :drool: , someday I'll make it to Ireland

The first one is of The Kitchen - the club that used to be below The Clarence. Second is Kilmainham Jail, and the last is of the Antrim Coast in N. Ireland.

It's so beautiful over there - I loved living there! :heart:

Jem - I'm going to Ikea tonight with a friend, then we're going out for dessert. Tomorrow and Sunday will be spent doing errands and relaxing. :D

WildHoney said:
Hello Gav :flirt:
He's gorgeous :drool:

I'nn't he tho? :love: :happy:

WildHoney said:

Shaved head and goatee:hmm: So that's where Edge got his inspiration:wink:

:lol: I think it's more the other way 'round - Edge has had that
look for a while longer than Gav :wink:

WildHoney said:

Although i can't imagine Edge with anything piereced

and Edge has his ear pierced :p

ThoraSEB said:
Those are wonderful pictures! :love : I've been talking with people about Ireland lately, and I'm just missing it more and more. These are three of my favourite places

17TheKitchen.jpg

:shifty:

02KilmainhamJail.jpg

41Antrimcliffs.jpg

The Clarence. :drool:

Kilmainham. I loved that place. :love: I lost my pic though coz my camera fecked up the day i went to Howth :sad: I lost all my pics. :madwife: I had a pic at the bottom of the stairs coz you're not allowed up them.

Wheres the last pic taken Thora. It looks lovely.

SG. Hes hot. :sexywink: What tattoos does he have?

bonoishot said:

The Clarence. :drool:

Kilmainham. I loved that place. :love: I lost my pic though coz my camera fecked up the day i went to Howth :sad: I lost all my pics. :madwife: I had a pic at the bottom of the stairs coz you're not allowed up them.

Wheres the last pic taken Thora. It looks lovely.

SG. Hes hot. :sexywink: What tattoos does he have?

Last one is on the Antrim Coast, up in Northern Ireland. We did a day trip to a bunch of touristy sites, and this was one of them. The picture is crappy quality, since I didn't have a digital camera back then, but any picture wouldn't do justice to how beautiful it was there.

WildHoney said:

Wonder if we could get you to Dublin :shifty:

That WILL happen sooner or later :lol: I am determined to see Dublin :yes:

and actually, Gavin has been talking about wanting to go to Ireland a lot :hmm: :p

Thora those are great pics - I'm so jealous of that one of you at the Antrim coast! :drool:

Jem - we are in the middle of record cold and a severe snow storm, so I will be staying home, inside and as warm as possible :lol:

I was supposed to go watch Jake's wrestling tourney but it was canceled due to the weather

Hi Weldy :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

The first one is of The Kitchen - the club that used to be below The Clarence. Second is Kilmainham Jail, and the last is of the Antrim Coast in N. Ireland.

It's so beautiful over there - I loved living there! :heart:

Jem - I'm going to Ikea tonight with a friend, then we're going out for dessert. Tomorrow and Sunday will be spent doing errands and relaxing. :D

So jealous you lived there. :drool: Its so expensive to live there now. :sad:

Ikea. :drool: I go the best blanket ever from there. Baby Blue and £.199. :bow:

Dessert. :drool: Sounds good to me.

Happy birthday to your son, Molly!

Jem - the one on his left shoulder is a flame design that covers his shoulder itself and down onto the top of his arm and onto his chest a little, there's the celtic knot band on his right forearm (Which is my fave :drool: ) and then there is a sort-of looping circular design on his right shoulder, but smaller than the one on his left (closer in size to the one Larry has - but not as intricate) then there is one I have been meaning to ask him about near his elbow on the front of his left arm which looks like two hearts in this picture, but I'm not certain

ThoraSEB said:

Last one is on the Antrim Coast, up in Northern Ireland. We did a day trip to a bunch of touristy sites, and this was one of them. The picture is crappy quality, since I didn't have a digital camera back then, but any picture wouldn't do justice to how beautiful it was there.

It looks beautiful. :love: I'd love to tour some of Ireland. Its so beautiful. :love:

HI Weldy. :hug: How are you?

Ok so i had the weirdest dream last night.

Part of the lower bit of the radiator in my bathroom fell off. :yikes::scratch::lmao:

I was like Kat ":scream: The radiator is falling to bits. "

The only person me and Kat knew to call who you about plumbing/heating was Andy. :uhoh: So i had to call him and leave a message.

"Errrr Andy my radiator is falling to bits., i know yo're not speaking to me but please can you come help. I don't know what to do. "

:coocoo:::huh::lmao:

What a weird dream.

oh god, I had a dream last night that I was at a u2 concert (a common dream I have, lol!) and I was on the rail, and Bono was talking to everyone on both sides of me and calling them all by name, but he wouldn't answer me or look at me. Bad Bono. :tsk:

bonoishot said:
Ok so i had the weirdest dream last night.

Part of the lower bit of the radiator in my bathroom fell off. :yikes::scratch::lmao:

I was like Kat ":scream: The radiator is falling to bits. "

The only person me and Kat knew to call who you about plumbing/heating was Andy. :uhoh: So i had to call him and leave a message.

"Errrr Andy my radiator is falling to bits., i know yo're not speaking to me but please can you come help. I don't know what to do. "

:coocoo ::: huh::lmao :

What a weird dream.

:hmm: :scratch: that's interesting :lol:

You're just afraid of needing him; and I can already tell you that you don't :heart: You'll be fine without the likes of him :madwife:

Last edited:
love2bmama said:
oh god, I had a dream last night that I was at a u2 concert (a common dream I have, lol!) and I was on the rail, and Bono was talking to everyone on both sides of me and calling them all by name, but he wouldn't answer me or look at me. Bad Bono. :tsk:

I hate dreams like that :lol:

I had one once where I was sent to the hospital because I made the mistake of being in between the stage and a pack of stampeding Plebans :yikes: :lol: but it was Larry who sent his bodyguard to rescue me and take me to the hospital :happy:

and then there was my dream in which Larry and I were chatting in a store until I said something U2 related and he went from being smiley and friendly to :grumpy: and said "Oh. you're a fan." and just walked away

:shocked: :angry: I woke up quite irritated with him that night! :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Jem - the one on his left shoulder is a flame design that covers his shoulder itself and down onto the top of his arm and onto his chest a little, there's the celtic knot band on his right forearm (Which is my fave :drool: ) and then there is a sort-of looping circular design on his right shoulder, but smaller than the one on his left (closer in size to the one Larry has - but not as intricate) then there is one I have been meaning to ask him about near his elbow on the front of his left arm which looks like two hearts in this picture, but I'm not certain

They sounds reall yinteresting. :yes: Especially like the sound of the celtic knot and flame. :D

Bye Thora :hug:

Hi Weldy :wave:

I was trying to post photos of my favourite Irish places but PB won't cooperate :grumpy:

The Clarence( as a whole)
HQ
Temple Bar
Dunshaughlin( NI's home village)
Slane
Killiney :whistle:
And Dublin as a whole due to my ancestry

:drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom