Pleban Girls Party - So Close yet so far away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Speaking of webcams that you can watch, there is an eagle that has eggs that are due to hatch any day now. It's on an island that is pretty near Vancouver.

http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.com/wildlife/default.asp

There's the link. Apparently the site has gotten so many hits lately, and it's been on the news a lot. It might not always work, since the server probably can't handle all the activity, but it looks amazing when you can see it! :up:

I've been checking it once or twice every day.

has anyone notice a member called Babyface1989?
he/she has me on their buddy list, but when i checked the member's profile they've never posted once.

Everytime i come into PLEBA i see the member's name at the top :shrug:

ThoraSEB said:
Speaking of webcams that you can watch, there is an eagle that has eggs that are due to hatch any day now. It's on an island that is pretty near Vancouver.

http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.com/wildlife/default.asp

There's the link. Apparently the site has gotten so many hits lately, and it's been on the news a lot. It might not always work, since the server probably can't handle all the activity, but it looks amazing when you can see it! :up:

I've been checking it once or twice every day.

ohh that is lovely! i have a couple of bald eagles, or should i say, there are a couple of bald eagles that fly around my house everyday, as well as a couple of falcons/hawks

it is the most amazing thing!!

DG - I'm going to try my hardest to come to Hawaii!!

Wayne - Ahh, stalkers. :shifty: Not such a good thing in real life, I must say. But on an anonymous forum it might be interesting.

lol... since you are premium, you can check my profile, there'a link to email me. and when i respond, bingo - you'll have it :D

i click 'Email Babydoll' and this comes up:

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

Back
Top Bottom