Pleban Girls Party - slowly corrupting the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:giggle:

btw, the Britney poster mission failed.... I couldn't find a damn poster and went all over town to find one :grumpy: and to top that when I returned at school he was gone already... so now he didn't get his present..

:shrug: oh well, then I'll just hafta go back next week eh?

Galeongirl said:
:giggle:

btw, the Britney poster mission failed.... I couldn't find a damn poster and went all over town to find one :grumpy: and to top that when I returned at school he was gone already... so now he didn't get his present..

:shrug: oh well, then I'll just hafta go back next week eh?

love knows no obstacles :giggle:

sorry bout the failed Brittney mission tho!

there is? :ohmy: where?
or do you mean the plaid skirt one?? nah, I didn't liek the pic much..

lol well a friend of mine who does a lot with music and such was searching for him aswell, so he said that he'll text me next week when he's done with his meeting with Bas so I can get to school and give him the wine anyway :wink:

plaid skirt???? OMG Bono was in a skirt??? Where??? I wanna see!

:giggle: I knew you meant shirt.

NO there is another new one you'll like I think.

Try the misc thread

well I promised you those gifs, I'll get to those...
:D I found a webshop where you can buy britney posters that get delivered in 2 days max! yay!
http://www.posters.nl/posters/category/1/213/5/Muziek/Britney_Spears
:hmm: so which poster to choose? he already ahs the one called green in his classroom, he got taht from other students :hmm: I was planning on buyin gthe Amazon one in the store here, which didn't have it anymore..... so which one is the best one?

hoo boy, just took a look at that new bono pic...:drool: :combust: looking good, and something about his hands is especially :drool:

in unrelated news, I'm at work and on my break at the moment, but we've had more than 50 calls in the queue at any given time all morning. :yikes: Somebody hold me. :giggle:

love2bmama said:
hoo boy, just took a look at that new bono pic...:drool: :combust: looking good, and something about his hands is especially :drool:

in unrelated news, I'm at work and on my break at the moment, but we've had more than 50 calls in the queue at any given time all morning. :yikes: Somebody hold me. :giggle:

Yeah his hands in that pic.... nice!

Dang 50 calls in the queue :ohmy: I thought it's bad when I've got 3 or 4! :lol: but then I'm the only one answering.

:lmao: FIFTY calls in qeue??? that's madness!
good luck molly, you're gonna need it! :hug:

:love: GG :combust:

I'm ordering the Amazon one Comet :D thank god this site works with iDeal, so I can order it myself :rockon:

Galeongirl said:
:lmao: FIFTY calls in qeue??? that's madness!
good luck molly, you're gonna need it! :hug:

:love: GG :combust:

I'm ordering the Amazon one Comet :D thank god this site works with iDeal, so I can order it myself :rockon:

:ohmy: ooh that's right, you are ordering something online! My little Gg's all grown up and ordering junk off the internet! *sniff*

:wink:

:lol: well if it's in my own country I can order it comet, since we can pay from online bank accounts here.... that's what I wanted to pay you with but your hubby didn't want remember? :tongue:

but most foreign sites still only allow creditcards or paypal, and paypal is 18+, so I need to wait another month and a day to be able to use that!

Galeongirl said:
:lol: well if it's in my own country I can order it comet, since we can pay from online bank accounts here.... that's what I wanted to pay you with but your hubby didn't want remember? :tongue:

but most foreign sites still only allow creditcards or paypal, and paypal is 18+, so I need to wait another month and a day to be able to use that!

Ahhhhh I see now. Ok well it wont be long before you are ordering all kinds of good junk off the internet then :wink:

bonocomet said:

Ahhhhh I see now. Ok well it wont be long before you are ordering all kinds of good junk off the internet then :wink:

:wink: and THAT's the reason I am NOT getting a paypal account :lmao:

well, I probably need one for my PM on interference :uhoh: which will run out on my bday and my parents wont lend me their creditcards for it!

Galeongirl said:

:wink: and THAT's the reason I am NOT getting a paypal account :lmao:

well, I probably need one for my PM on interference :uhoh: which will run out on my bday and my parents wont lend me their creditcards for it!

just watch out for ebay... that place can be dangerous... I have spent way too much there over the years... :hmm: although you can get some very cool stuff there... some of which you now own :wink:

Back
Top Bottom