Pleban Girls Party - plucking around with Edge's G String

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dazz - the temp I gave was the current one - it was hotter earlier today, though I don't know how hot because the 'rents were in town and I was out gallavanting :lol: (Though I don't know if having a tooth pulled qualifies as quite that - the shopping after might ;))

The only not-fun part was getting the freezing put in - I have a strong gag reflex in that part of my mouth, and it took a couple tries between the numbing cream and the actual freezing needle (*waits for Wild to have fun changing that quote around in the morning*)

I still have gauze in my mouth that I have to change every half hour until the bleeding stops, but that shouldn't be much longer (it was much less at the last change)

:wave:

I had my wisdom teeth pulled years ago and had to go back to the dentists office at midnite because it wouldn't stop bleeding. :uhoh: wishing you better luck!! LOL!

Pretty good - better when my mouth decides to stop bleeding so I can eat :lol: What I've had today can be summed up like this: water, milk (including choc milk), apple juice and a Frosty... I want something more solid, but I don't want to eat around the gauze :wink:

Yeah, that's tough :uhoh: If you baby your mouth a little longer, maybe it'll heal that much faster and you'll be taking solid food for granted again :wink:

Hey SG :wave: um... do you think you could tell me how you got those big Sims pics? My daughter finally found the folder in her computer but they were tiny. Thanks!

Well, ice cream is on the allowed list right now... and the 'rents bought me some today... :hmm:

Actually, I can have cold or warm stuff, I just can't have hot - and the "allowed" list, even for the first 24 hours, is decently long *g*

bonocomet said:
Hey SG :wave: um... do you think you could tell me how you got those big Sims pics? My daughter finally found the folder in her computer but they were tiny. Thanks!

:scratch: did you open the ones names snapshot or the thumbnails?

there's two copies of each picture; one titled snapshot and one thumbnail

Sad_Girl said:

:scratch: did you open the ones names snapshot or the thumbnails?

there's two copies of each picture; one titled snapshot and one thumbnail

she went to the storytelling folder, and the snapshots were very tiny and poor quality :scratch: Is she looking in the right place? They were bigger than the thumbnails but not by much!

Sad_Girl said:
Oh! you have to go to the graphics settings while you're in the game and choose high quality and largest size under the photo category

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: She will give that a try. There was a hilarious pic of Edge and Larry poking each other in the bathroom (with their fingers)... :lol:

bribonocutesy.jpg

jam.jpg

mommydaddyseamus.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom