Pleban Girls Party - plucking around with Edge's G String

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
My cats have so many names! everyone seems to call them something different from what the others do (Sassy Mae, as he name is on the Vet's certificate is refered to as Sass, Sassafrass, Sasquatch, fuzzy butt, fur ball, and princess)

they seem to deal best with the multiple names that sound simmilar to each other, but they don't seem to have a major identity crisis :wink:

:yes: My sister's family seems to have multiple names for all their pets. They'll start out with one name, one or two of them will decide they don't like that name and then start calling them something different, then there are all the derivations of the separate names. :crazy:

Drea :wave:

Sad_Girl said:
My cats have so many names! everyone seems to call them something different from what the others do (Sassy Mae, as he name is on the Vet's certificate is refered to as Sass, Sassafrass, Sasquatch, fuzzy butt, fur ball, and princess)

they seem to deal best with the multiple names that sound simmilar to each other, but they don't seem to have a major identity crisis :wink:

:lol:!!

We might just end up like that.

We took her to my grandma's 75th bday party at my aunt's house the other day, and we're all brainstorming names, everyone likes something different. :uhoh:
I did find some support for my personally favourite, Sprite, though.

...Much to my mom's dismay - she hates the name. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:!!

We might just end up like that.

We took her to my grandma's 75th bday party at my aunt's house the other day, and we're all brainstorming names, everyone likes something different. :uhoh:
I did find some support for my personally favourite, Sprite, though.

...Much to my mom's dismay - she hates the name. :lol:

Aw! I think it's a cute name :yes:

Bono is so cute in this picture that I HAD to make an avi of it:

is_14229490.jpg

bonoavi.jpg

Not it either! :D I should go for a run now, since it seems to have cooled down a bit more.

Everyone will probably be gone by the time I'm back, so goodnight! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom