Pleban Girls Party - plucking around with Edge's G String

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoSD2005.jpg

:adam: Hmpf. Can't be frontman indeed....he's just jealous about the size of my .....bass :shifty:
:bono: I'm a rockstar! I'm a rockstar! :hyper:

Drea said:
*has some french vanilla pudding to take the edge off*

Too bad we can't summon VP or DG or Ruff (has anyone heard from her lately? :sad: ) or Russty or.. or.. or... :sigh: There's a long list of people not here :(

They are here in spirit :yes:

Besides, I contain 20% more awesomeness.....haven't you heard?
I bet you can't believe it's not butter!

:D

~BrightestStar~ said:
:kiss:

I'm woefully low on pics of Adam though
:isashamed:

:lol:

SG isn't *nothintingatallreally:wink:*

Thora - that's my default ring *g* Surprised the hell out of my parents when it started ringing on the way to the oral surgeon :giggle:

Mom: What is that noise?
Me: *takes headphone out of ear, hears Saints* That's my phone *grabs out of purse to answer*

Drea said:

SG isn't *nothintingatallreally:wink:*

Thora - that's my default ring *g* Surprised the hell out of my parents when it started ringing on the way to the oral surgeon :giggle:

Mom: What is that noise?
Me: *takes headphone out of ear, hears Saints* That's my phone *grabs out of purse to answer*

:lmao: That's awesome! I'm downloading it as we speak. :D

I just found out that this girl I know had her baby, and he was over 13 pounds. :ohmy: I'm not sure if it was a natural birth or C-section, but either way - wow. That is HUGE! :huh: /random

love2bmama said:
comet, please post the link! I used to go to that site to make my ringtones and wallpapers, but forgot what it's called. thanks!

http://mobile17.com/

I suppose how good it sounds depends on your phone and how good your file is as well... I used the beginning of New Years Day from the file from the cd in my itunes on my RED Razr and it sounds amazing! Good luck!

I hope it works for you Thora if you try it... I'm surprised it may not work in Canada :(

bonocomet said:

http://mobile17.com/

I suppose how good it sounds depends on your phone and how good your file is as well... I used the beginning of New Years Day from the file from the cd in my itunes on my RED Razr and it sounds amazing! Good luck!

I hope it works for you Thora if you try it... I'm surprised it may not work in Canada :(

It looks like it will work in Canada. Thanks!

I'm very surprised. Most of those kinds of sites used to be just for the US, but that's good that they're branching out. I may give it a try. :)

bonocomet said:

http://mobile17.com/login/

thanks comet! That's the same site I used to make my ringtones before. I have WITS, Flower Child, WOWY, HMKMTMKM, ISHFWILF, Mysterious Ways and I don't know what all. It'd be nice to make more again, though.

thanks again :hug: :wave:

Sad_Girl said:

:rant: Auuuugh! :scream: I keep forgetting to check the file size :grumpy: I mean, if it's 100x100 pixels it shouldn't BE too many KB, right? :angry:

The file sizes on the ones I liked varied according to the brightness/darkness of the photos. :nerd:

jobob said:

The file sizes on the ones I liked varied according to the brightness/darkness of the photos. :nerd:

Can you guys reduce the kb size? I usually can if you show me which avi you want.

Oh ok nevermind looks like SG did it! :)

nice avis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom