Pleban Girls Party - plucking around with Edge's G String

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
last one for tonight
beach.jpg

Hi Jo ! I was just thinking about you; I've been making avatars, and although I haven't found the original pic for your avi (or Bri's) yet, I did find one cute Bruce/Bono one that turned into a good avi:

av4.jpg

na7.jpg
na3.jpg
na2.jpg

na1.jpg
av8.jpg
av42.jpg
av41.jpg

Hi, SG! DG had made my original avi.

I always :banghead: whenever I try to make avatars. All I have to do it with is Microsoft Paint, and I can't make it work! :scream:

Drea - have you ever bought ringtones from Much Music? I'm considering a few of their U2 ones. I'm going to go with Walk On, Saints, or Desire. I can't decide! :lol:

jobob said:
Hi, SG! DG had made my original avi.

I always :banghead: whenever I try to make avatars. All I have to do it with is Microsoft Paint, and I can't make it work! :scream:

I can't do much with Paint :no: :banghead:

I have a carel program that is pretty idiot-proof :lol:

Last edited:
ThoraSEB said:
Drea - have you ever bought ringtones from Much Music? I'm considering a few of their U2 ones. I'm going to go with Walk On, Saints, or Desire. I can't decide! :lol:

There's a really good site where you can make ringtones from anything you have. You choose ANY 30 seconds of any music or sound file you have, and it's free. I really like it. I can put the link if anyone is interested.

*has some french vanilla pudding to take the edge off*

Too bad we can't summon VP or DG or Ruff (has anyone heard from her lately? :sad: ) or Russty or.. or.. or... :sigh: There's a long list of people not here :(

ThoraSEB said:

:yes: I'm pretty sure that my Saints ringtone is from Much... not sure if Stay is too

(Btw Bri, your caption posts are cracking me up :lmao: "Bass boy" *snerk*)

bonocomet said:

There's a really good site where you can make ringtones from anything you have. You choose ANY 30 seconds of any music or sound file you have, and it's free. I really like it. I can put the link if anyone is interested.

I doubt it would work in Canada, though. I've heard of sites like that. It would be cool if it did work. :D

Drea - I think I'm gonna download Saints for now. That's a fun one to have. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom