Pleban Girls Party - open 24/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Hey,
I never noticed this before...
Is that AfroAds and MyGoodnes Mcguinness (and Edgie of course) in the bkgd?
shirtkil3.jpg

:yes:! And Baby Edgie! :cute: I :heart: baby Edgie! :love:

mmmm :drool: such a beautiful body you have there Bono :flirt: :faint:

What is the OC btw? You all prob know and think eh? Howcome i don't know that? I keep meaning to ask someone what that is? :scratch:

susanp6 said:
mmmm :drool: such a beautiful body you have there Bono :flirt: :faint:

What is the OC btw? You all prob know and think eh? Howcome i don't know that? I keep meaning to ask someone what that is? :scratch:

It's just a reference to Orange County California, right Sami? :scratch:

Where the TV show is set

Sad_Girl said:

Yep, and all you have to do is say that Larry is the cool one :wink:

:lmao:!

Ok! :happy:
Larry is cool.

Afterall, B never wanted to cool, he wanted to be hot! :combust: And boy is he. :drool:

:wink:

Actually, Larry is cool because he is living life in reverese, slowly making his way back towards the freezing cool ice age. As you can see, he's hit the 80s. :tongue:

Of course B is hawt with a mullet :combust: :combust:

Live aid was one of his hawtest times, esp the leather trousers :drool: i was spellbound and mesmerised when i watched it at the time :ohmy: :faint:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:!
Ok! :happy:
Larry is cool.

Afterall, B never wanted to cool, he wanted to be hot! :combust: And boy is he. :drool:

Actually, Larry is cool because he is living life in reverese, slowly making his way back towards the freezing cool ice age. As you can see, he's hit the 80s. :tongue:

the fifties! :rant:

Ok, I'll skip the hot B pics and move on to my Edge pics for Russty :madspit:

susanp6 said:

I thought I answered you a few minutes ago? :scratch: :lol:

it's a popular tv show here (well, where I am anyway :lol: ) about 4 teenagers who live in Orange County, California. It's a really wealthy area so all the people and characters are crazy :laugh: Kinda like Beverly Hills 90210

mboard.jpg

they're all so hot :drool:

Oh i see SG! Thanks :wink: I've heard quite a few girls on here talk about that area - so it just stands for that then eh? Now i know :)

Rite well i'll be leaving you all now so nitey nite and carry on drooling and leering over baby Bono, Edge&Paul!! :ohmy: :lol:

:wave: :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

but....but....I said he was cool!!!
:sad:

and then you made fun of his hair. :grumpy: thus canceling out any validity in your act of saying he was cool :angry:

:shifty:

Ok, so I want to look at the picture,s too. So I'll post 'em. Even tough...

Back
Top Bottom