Pleban Girls Party - On the road again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I wondered where you went today. :sad:

And yeah, you're definitely too pale to pull off that phrase. :wink:

I tried to get back on...but with only 2 computers, there's often high demand. :sigh: And of course, it's no good if I get one only to have them looking over my shoulder.
I wanted my quality clone time, darnit!

:laugh:
But it was begging to be said, you shoulda seen how my one friend was dressed. :lol:

Oooo...we coulda been the set up to a joke today....
A jew, A protestant, a catholic, and a muslim walk into a bar (ok it was an eatery)....

:lol:

Jem! :hug:
DIS!! :drool: :hug:

Last edited:
Now I'm back
:wave: to those who logged on since I left. I'm just celebrating managing to write over twenty pages on a fanfic. I usually leave them hanging at page twelve...

Damn right we can put up with you Jem *G* C'mon over, we'll introduce you to all the non-touristy stuff... (and I can introduce you to some hot TO musicians, God knows we have a crapload of those here :wink: :drool: Mind you, the hotness is a bonus, they play great music too... There's a hell of a lot of great local indie bands who are MUCH better than 80% of the shit Much Music and Much More Music play!)

~BrightestStar~ said:

What about Austrialia? I've always wanted to visit there...Or New Zealand? :hmm

Oh goood! Thank god! :hug: Ack, you musta been freaked out. :crack So they just store that info somewhere elese or something?
I'm excited for you! :hyper :hug
And when the times comes that you finish, I'd really be interested to see it too. : )

Yes, Aus/NZ might be the perfect place! :hyper: Wonder if we can arrange it before next month? :shifty:

The mass testing booklet is something that all Psych 101 students are asked to fill out, and it's probably about 30 different common surveys, in addition to demographical information. Given that the BDI is so common, I just assumed that it was on there, but when I went on the site today, I didn't see it listed. But, some of the surveys are submitted under fake names, so they don't know exactly what they're filling out. Scott submits it every term (as far as I know), and he confirmed to me that he did again this term, and told me to contact another guy in our lab, and he would know what name it's under. *whew*

Then when I get the name and go into the data, it's all raw data that I have to import into excel, and then sort through it all for nearly 600 people...then I have to PRAY that the score distributions that I ideally need for my study are in there. :yikes: I'm sure it'll work out, though. I'm excited that it's finally almost underway. :hyper:

:blahblah: :reject:

And thanks SO much for all your help and encouragement. :hug: :love:

JezSnape said:
Now I'm back
:wave: to those who logged on since I left. I'm just celebrating managing to write over twenty pages on a fanfic. I usually leave them hanging at page twelve...

20 pages? Wow, that's great!!! :hyper:

The one I was working on Kinda faded out at around 43. Around the time that I finished my classes. I mostly used it as a procrastination tool, when I had real work to do. :lol:

Dis!! :hus: :drool:

:lmao:

I'm trying to eat, and I can't keep up! :crazy:

I love it when we're all fast and insistent. :drool:

circa1992 said:
Do any of you know how I'd cite Interference as a source using the MLA format!?

:lol: Yes I'm quoting my self becuase I forgot to include something :lol:

It says I have to list: Name of the site creator, title of site or description (such as homepage) if no title is given, the name of any institution or organization organized associated with the site (if given), the date of access, and the URL.

:confused:

VintagePunk said:

that's sooo exciting!! :hyper: Let me know as soon as you hear anything!! :)

I will, im just filling in for the information request form now :)

the flights included with the scheme fly out all year! if i come im think of maybe end of august/early September so it give me time to save but also i wont arrive in mid winter and can ease inbto it gradually :lol:

im tryin to talk Kat into coming, i think she would love it

:wink:

Yeah, twenty pages is a lot. Usually I write on paper, but when I went through notepad after notepad, I had to switch over to my laptop. Unfortunately, no one will ever read my little masterpieces, though :wink:

Is that for this fall Jem? :hyper: :hyper:

Wild, I'm so sorry to hear about your ass of an experience! That guy is so disrespectful and just a complete tool. :angry: :hug: I'm glad that you have NI who sounds like such a great man! :heart:

Drea said:
Damn right we can put up with you Jem *G* C'mon over, we'll introduce you to all the non-touristy stuff... (and I can introduce you to some hot TO musicians, God knows we have a crapload of those here :wink: :drool: Mind you, the hotness is a bonus, they play great music too... There's a hell of a lot of great local indie bands who are MUCH better than 80% of the shit Much Music and Much More Music play!)

that would be cool :hyper:

and id finally get to see October and Elevation play :drool:

Hawt musicians :combust: im there already :lol:

circa1992 said:

:lol: Yes I'm quoting my self becuase I forgot to include something :lol:

It says I have to list: Name of the site creator, title of site or description (such as homepage) if no title is given, the name of any institution or organization organized associated with the site (if given), the date of access, and the URL.

:confused:

Do mean citing within the text of the paper, or in a bibliography/references page?

Here's a site I find useful...

http://citationmachine.net

Fly!! :hug:

FlyYourKite said:
Someone take the Valentine's Day chocolate I bought for myself away from me. :sad: :scream:

I was going to start eating healthy, then earlier today in the grocery store, Sarah pointed out to me that cookie dough was on sale. :angry:

So I decided that since I'll be sitting home tomorrow night calling men bad names, and crying, and shit, that I might as well be eating chocolate chip cookie dough right out of the tube, while doing so. :happy:

:lmao:

bonoishot said:

that would be cool :hyper:

and id finally get to see October and Elevation play :drool:

Hawt musicians :combust: im there already :lol:

:yes: :hmm: Take you to the Reservoir Lounge to see Tory do his regular Sat night swing jazz gig :drool: ... Danny Michel at the Rivoli or Lee's... The Supers, if Graham and Maury ever get their asses in gear and put out the new album.. and that's just to start ;)

And then there's the talented women: Sarah Slean, Sarah Harmer, Martina Sorbara, Nancy White (for humour)...

Back
Top Bottom