Pleban Girls Party - On the road again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

How are you miss productive :drool:? Manage to get some sleep last night?

Did you manage to get some sleep last night?

Yes I did.

Yes I did. :wink:

Actually, I didn't get to sleep till nearly 5 :yikes: But Sarah decided to skip band this morning, and she had her spare 1st period, so I didn't have to get up till nearly 10. :drool: :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:
The computer beside me shut down 5 minutes ago, and has now restarted, open to all the things that we're open before...
On it's own.

This frightens me. Almost as much as the time I left the sound on on my computer, and it talked while starting up. :sad:

:lol:

That's almost as scary as if the computer restarted, and the next person got an eyeful of B HD. :yikes: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Yes I did.

Yes I did. :wink

Oh hush you :tongue:

Actually, I didn't get to sleep till nearly 5 :yikes: But Sarah decided to skip band this morning, and she had her spare 1st period, so I didn't have to get up till nearly 10. :drool :drool

I had trouble sleeping and I still got to sleep before you. :tsk: Course, I had to gt up earlier :sad:
Were you just having your normal sleeping troubles ?
Sleeping in till 10 is nice tho :drool:

That's almost as scary as if the computer restarted, and the next person got an eyeful of B HD. :yikes: :lmao:

:ohmy:
:lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh hush you :tongue:

:angel:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I had trouble sleeping and I still got to sleep before you. :tsk: Course, I had to gt up earlier :sad:
Were you just having your normal sleeping troubles ?
Sleeping in till 10 is nice tho :drool:

Yeah, like I said last night, I've fallen into the pattern of not nearly enough all week, and way too much on weekends..so then Sunday night when I should sleep, I'm wired, and wide awake, and then I normally have to be up by 7-ish. Many Sunday nights, I don't sleep at all. :ohmy: Then the cycle starts all over again. But 10 was a good time, not nearly as drastic as 7. :drool:

See you Dazzled!! :hug:

And it's no wonder you had trouble sleeping, after staying up all night Saturday night. :shame: :wink:

Last edited:
Stupid sleep patterns. :madwife:
I figure that's part of my problem too, one too many late nights, and now my whole body's time schedule is messed.
Maybe I should save myself the effort of resetting internal clock, and just move to the Uk...or maybe Ireland...:hmm:

Besides, we all know midnight is when the day begins. :happy:

VintagePunk said:

And it's no wonder you had trouble sleeping, after staying up all night Saturday night. :shame: :wink:

:shifty:
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Besides, it wasn't my fault, I blame the chemistry! :angry:

Have you heard from Snooky at all the last couple days?

Last edited:
PS. The misued quoatations site is quite amusing. :laugh:

I'm gonna go grab some nourishment, :drool:
No one better dare try and steal my computer :mad:

Hopefully I'll be back in a few. :hug:

Omg, I'm a smilie addict, ever sentence I write I seem forced to end with a smilie (it's the new period! :happy: )

:help:

See?

I need help. :crack:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Stupid sleep patterns. :madwife:
I figure that's part of my problem too, one too many late nights, and now my whole body's time schedule is messed.
Maybe I should save myself the effort of resetting internal clock, and just move to the Uk...or maybe Ireland...:hmm:

Besides, we all know midnight is when the day begins. :happy:

:shifty:
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Besides, it wasn't my fault, I blame the chemistry! :angry:

Have you heard from Snooky at all the last couple days?

I've often thought of that, just move to a place that is more hospitable to my sleeping patterns. It would be easier than trying to adjust myself. The UK wouldn't work for me though, because I'd be just going to bed around their mid morning. :sigh: Hawaii, maybe?? I should research it. :wink:

Was it the chemistry, or was it your school work? :sexywink:

No, nothing from Snooky. :sad:

Okay, I'm all turn-over-a-new-leaf, super-motivated girl now, and then I e-mail Scott about the time and place of tomorrow's meeting, and it turns out there isn't going to be one. :angry:

And I'm trying to figure out how to access the BDI scores from the P-pool, and it turns out that either the BDI wasn't included in the mass testing book this term :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :uhoh: (really NOT GOOD), or I just don't know WTF I'm doing. I seriously hope it's the latter, because if it's the former, I'm screwed. :yikes: :sad:

Hiya Sami! :hug: Don't even complain to me about the weather. :angry: :wink: It's supposed to be around 40 here, for the next few days, though. :happy:

BD, that would depend upon the meaning that horses have for you. Do you like them, or not? How did you feel in the dream, happy, free, scared, intimidated? Were you pleasantly riding one, enjoying yourself, or were they wild and stampeding?

Or perhaps, the horses were just literal - horses - and you've had them in your mind for the past few days?

In dream symbology, there's no one definition or meaning for things you dream about, it's all about the context, and how it relates to you personally.

Dream dictionaries, where there's one meaning that's supposed to apply to everyone, are complete crap.

I do love horses--the first dream was about a theme park type setting & you got to ride a horse along side wild horses--I asked the attendant if the horses were scared of dogs cause my little dog was riding with me & he said no & put her on the saddle. The second dream was about a work horse who broke loose from its owner & was running down the street where my mother lives & it came to me & I was petting its face.

I think VP knows all the answers :sexywink:

How's everyone?

I'm going to try catch up with this place next week :)

After this.....
Anylitical decontruction of two magazine front covers and their contents pages.
A front cover of a magazine up to a professional standard
A contents page of a magazine up to a professional standard.
A 2000 word report on what ive done.

^ one subject.

other subjects:
A synopsis for every scene that ive read in Richard II (about 9)
A synposis for ever chapter of The Picture of Dorian Gray (about 5)
and i think it's creepy that someone's name on the birthday list is DorianGray....weird,

and last but not least thing to do is a Politics essay.

so

:hmm:

Think I'll get that done?

Ha

No.

New journal btw :)
well, did it a few days ago.
id appreciate it if you girls commented and stuff :hug:

:sad:

It didn't go well at the hospital today. I cried and NI nearly thumped the consultant :hug:

The consultant was really nasty to me.

Said i hadn't lost weight when i have,

accused me of not trying, when i have been

is trying to convience me that my only option is a Gastric banding.

He said that if i didn't lose weight i'd die of a heart attack before i'm 50

I'm so sad. I've seen programmes on this operation and bearing in mind i already have two separate stomach/bowel conditions would it really be wise to have an operation that could increase them??

I know the benefits of losing weight through it but there's no guarentee that it would work either.:sad: :(

:( Wild :( :hug:

oh wild i'm so sorry you got a nasty person :madspit:*smacks consultant with a bag of brown rice*

UYOu just have to give yourself some time.......AND IF you can get fitter EVEN IF you are overweight...You may NOT get heart disese etc....

some quick suggestions.......eat as much raw garlic and onions as you can.... slice your raw onions VERY thin,,,,,, and you can sprinkle garlic powder on after a cooked dish.................

Holistic medicne says they are very in genral anti-bacterial/fungal and virus.......... so other potential problems can be diminished or prevented with this as a help.plus thwere are some holistic docs along with some other things {in a min} that say these also help in conjunction with other things to help rid the blood vessals of plaque.

If yo can get to get your self to like Brown Rice, eat more oat cereals with oat bran, and millet {"birdseed" :laugh:] {I eat it tastes to me like a subtle cross between rice & corn} & beans and veggies & friut these all have fiber that help many GI problems and DIGEST SLOWER......which means much lower chances of getting diabettes.

THEN some oils ARE healthy for you . Oive oil..instead of lard, NO MARGARINE and other oils. Canoloa ids pretty good.

Do you like walnuts.they are ALSO considered healthy fats.... and they have other healing and preventitive aspects.

I hope this might help.

DO NOT COnsider GB right now! It's too serious an op..........

I'm over weight at 193 but 3 yrs ago i was 217 and have lost since then. My goll is to get to around 160- 150 hopefully with in 2 more years.

BUT I HAve HEALTHY Trigliserides, chloresterol, and Blood Pressure.

But stiill want to lose the wight to destress my boday more.

much :hug: s

:mad: :mad:
gota leave here & lib is not open. maybe hit the net for a few mijs uptown.yeah i think i'll do that before it ices over on my streets no all have made pasage ways yet.
It's pretty tho, here. they handn't yet plowed our street or small cross-avenue. I guess we a re "terciary" streets or less ! :uhoh: :madspit:

TTFN now!

WildHoney said:
:sad

It didn't go well at the hospital today. I cried and NI nearly thumped the consultant :hug

The consultant was really nasty to me.

Said i hadn't lost weight when i have,

accused me of not trying, when i have been

is trying to convience me that my only option is a Gastric banding.

He said that if i didn't lose weight i'd die of a heart attack before i'm 50

I'm so sad. I've seen programmes on this operation and bearing in mind i already have two separate stomach/bowel conditions would it really be wise to have an operation that could increase them??

I know the benefits of losing weight through it but there's no guarentee that it would work either.:sad (

Wild, I am so sorry that he treated you that way. :sad: :hug: :hug: There's no excuse for that. He needs to be encouraging, as opposed to acting like an asshole. :mad:

Is he TRYING to help you at all?? Is he educating you about healthy, low fat choices??

A couple of tips - but you may already be doing these things. If he knew anything, he'd be telling you to do them. :mad: :hug: Keeping a food journal (and including everything you put in your mouth, even condiments) is very helpful, as is measuring all your foods, till you get a really good idea of proper portion sizes.

If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know :hug:

Hi Jez :hug: I just got home, and now I'm in and out (mostly out), trying to do school work, laundry, and getting dinner ready. :huh:

Last edited:
Wow, the time difference is really screwing with my head...
Dinner at eleven pm? :ohmy: :lol:
Hi VP! Just thought I'd check in after studying five hours non stop today...

Five hours, good for you! :) I managed to get some work done today, too. Still have to figure out how to get into the participant pool and access the scores that I need. :huh: At least I know who to get the info from now, thanks to my advisor.

About the time, yeah, it's nearly 5 pm here. :lol: We don't usually eat that early, but I'm starving today. :drool:

I realized I had to stop studying when I started laughing at my teacher's notes. Remember the gyri and sulci? We referred to them as valleys and mountains? He'd written "grooves and bumps" and that only made me want to dance... :lol:

Thanks VP :hug:

I'm already eating healthy watching what i eat , portion sizes etc...

I'm going to try and get more walking in (when i'm well enough) but if i can't go out with NI & Alfie i'll get on an exercise bike and gym ball...

Eventually when i'm confident enough and when i can afford it i'll probably go to a gym:huh:

Although there's a lot of calories to be burnt when :sexywink: :shifty: "helping" NI :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Sleep would be so nice! But I get to pack some more this week.

I'm doing okay VP had a rough morning, but things are better. I have to behave myself and be better by Thursday so I can get some tattoo work done. She won't work on me if I'm not doing well. :madspit: Stinky friends acting like they care and everything! :mad: :wink:

the nerve of those people :mad:

:wink:

:shame: take care of yourself!

:wink:
:hug:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

I've often thought of that, just move to a place that is more hospitable to my sleeping patterns. It would be easier than trying to adjust myself. The UK wouldn't work for me though, because I'd be just going to bed around their mid morning. :sigh Hawaii, maybe?? I should research it. :wink

Was it the chemistry, or was it your school work? :sexywink

No, nothing from Snooky. :sad

Mmm...Hawaii could be nice :drool: Let me know what you find out, and be sure to buy yourself a person sized suitcase, cause you certainly can't leave without your clone! :tongue:

:laugh:!
I suppose it was a bit of both, but I defineatly blame most of it on the chemistry :drool:

Perhaps I'll email her again :heart:

Wild :hug: :heart:
That is absoltely no way for a professional in any sort of medical field to act. :| It's one thing to offer suggestions, improvements, even mild criticisms, but to be downright insulting, and an ass ...:angry: And then to be recommending procedures that could be detrimental to your health? He needs a good smack.
I'm so sorry hun. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom