Pleban Girls Party - on the prowl in beantown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
Drea? Did you get hooked up?

No :sigh: I'm at the same net cafe I was at Fri night, but in the back corner so I can be as bad as I want :lol: Definitely planning on staying around here for a while, I have a shitload of stuff to catch up on!

sami0201 said:
omg Drea I totally forgot about that :der: So when do you think you'll get hooked up at home?

Not sure - I emailed today (since the customer service humans aren't back in till Mon :lol: ) and hopefully I'll be hooked up soon! My computer desk is sitting there taunting me, all set up and connected and everything :sigh:

Ah :sad: that sucks. well, with the workweek starting tomorrow, I'm sure it shouldn't take them too long now :hug:

My story isn't posted at Livejournal anymore - I had an issue with people criticizing me for not having someone proofread and edit my stuff before posting, and for reasons I just didn't feel like getting into I don't do that for fan fic. So I pulled my stuff from there, if they're going to be that nit picky and condescending

Sad_Girl said:
Ah :sad: that sucks. well, with the workweek starting tomorrow, I'm sure it shouldn't take them too long now :hug:

My story isn't posted at Livejournal anymore - I had an issue with people criticizing me for not having someone proofread and edit my stuff before posting, and for reasons I just didn't feel like getting into I don't do that for fan fic. So I pulled my stuff from there, if they're going to be that nit picky and condescending

:( That's the first I've heard of that comm doing that... You're still doing the holiday fic thing though, aren't you?

Drea said:

:( That's the first I've heard of that comm doing that... You're still doing the holiday fic thing though, aren't you?

Yeah, Apparently 'I have potential' but because I had a hyphen and a couple of apostrophes missing it needed work. :eyebrow:

I'm sorry, but I didn't realize William Shakespeare would be critiquing my fan fic :lol:

And no, I'm not. I sent the prompts givien to me on to the girl who was going to write from mine.

That story I had there I moved over to the new WTE, though, so you can still read it if you'd like

:hug: Hi Sami, how are you today?

Sad_Girl said:

ah Drea hope everything gets set up soon :hug:

what's the other story you've been writing? I mean I know what it is but where can I read it? or is that the only place it was and you took it down? (don't know what the livejournal thing is)

and good that you took it down...people criticizing for that? :tsk:

**just saw your last post ^ :wink:

I'm alright, besides all this homework I have :banghead: I never learn my lesson, and always leave it for Sunday! :lol: How are you?

sami0201 said:

ah Drea hope everything gets set up soon :hug:

what's the other story you've been writing? I mean I know what it is but where can I read it? or is that the only place it was and you took it down? (don't know what the livejournal thing is)

and good that you took it down...people criticizing for that? :tsk:

It's an adult fic comm... and I've seen worse than that, it's ridiculous that she'd be criticized for a couple tiny little things...

U2Girl1978 said:
Hi girls! :wave: I'm about to get ready to go. We have to be there by 5:15 to line up. :hyper

I don't even know if I got a good number or not. :lol

:hyper: so excited for you!!!

:lol: about the number, I'm sure it'll be fine :wink:

tell the girls I say hi and please tell Wild I tried to call her cell but it's busy :angry: :lol:

and have an AMAZING time!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :drool:

sami0201 said:

:hyper: so excited for you!!!

:lol: about the number, I'm sure it'll be fine :wink:

tell the girls I say hi and please tell Wild I tried to call her cell but it's busy :angry: :lol:

and have an AMAZING time!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :drool:

:giggle: Well hopefully I'll see them again. I feel so tired right now. I tried to take a nap and it didn't help. :angry:

Sad_Girl said:
www.U2-fanfiction.com

:shrug: it's no big deal - I can deal with constructive criticism to a point, but it needs to be relevant. I just didn't see why a few little errors would draw anyone’s attention in that facility

Was it a bunch of posters that were doing it or someone higher up? People can be downright stupid and ridiculous. God! :no:

Your fanfics are fine. :hug:

U2Girl1978 said:

Was it a bunch of posters that were doing it or someone higher up? People can be downright stupid and ridiculous. God! :no:

Your fanfics are fine. :hug:

It was some of the other writers. No biggie, everyone is entitled to their opinions. I just do the fan fic stuff for fun, I get enough of the editing/proofreading grief in real life :crack:

I'm a little crazy but not masochistic! :lol:

and thank you, I appreciate that

Sad_Girl said:

It was some of the other writers. No biggie, everyone is entitled to their opinions. I just do the fan fic stuff for fun, I get enough of the editing/proofreading grief in real life :crack:

I'm a little crazy but not masochistic! :lol:

and thank you, I appreciate that

Anytime... :hug: :)

Bri I know what you mean :hug: :|

I have a history test on 5 chapters on Tuesday (about 100 textbook pages) and I've only read 4 pages so far :banghead: and I have an 80 in the class and I need to keep my grade at a B
what more motivation do I need? :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I reserve the right to be the only one allowed to make dumb comments about spelling and grammar errors.
:angry:

I'll red marker them! :mad:

:wink :

SG :hug :

omg...I still have so little done on my essay. :sad:
I just can't get motivated....( and it's due tommorrow..what kinda motivation due I need? :yikes : :lol: )

I should've threatened them with that! :wink:

and don't laugh, I'm going to need a proofreader soon for my novel :yes: You may get a REALLY BIG e-mail one of these days :lol:

And I hate assignments like that :madspit:

Sami :hug:
Omg...that's *so* me. I always regret leaving it to the last night, ugh 100pgs in one night. :crack:

And have you ever noticed that when one is writing a paper EVERYTHING becomes more interesting?

<----- is doomed

Btw, SG, I *think* I came acorss another pic of you, it's quite fuzzy..I asn't sure....

~BrightestStar~ said:
Omg...that's *so* me. I always regret leaving it to the last night, ugh 100pgs in one night. :crack:

And have you ever noticed that when one is writing a paper EVERYTHING becomes more interesting?

<----- is doomed

Btw, SG, I *think* I came acorss another pic of you, it's quite fuzzy..I asn't sure....

Are you calling me fuzzy? :eyebrow: :wink: I'd still like to see the pic :)

:hug: Hi Dis!

~BrightestStar~ said:

<----- is doomed

I actually have 2 nights..but still. And history is my least favorite subject, I hate reading about it- it's so BORING to me (which is why I'm on here right now instead of reading!) :lol:

aww wish I could help you! :hug: Hey, how about we switch assignments? :happy:

hi Dis!! :drool:

It may even be one of the ones you found before, but I saved it just in case.

It seems the only cway I'll see a pic of myself is if I take one of those far back views of the stage and zoom into a little blob that might be me. :lol:
:sigh:

F01Toronto05sg.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom