Pleban Girls Party - On a U2 mission!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thora

Blue Crack Supplier
I loved what BB said - the next time the tour comes around, we'll be the Plebans on a mission to be at the front of the ellipse! :D

Continue on!

Mmm... salmon sounds so delicious! :drool: Enjoy whatever you have instead, Jem. :hug:

I'll definitely be doing GA next tour! :hyper: For Elevation and Vertigo I had seats. My best friend is kinda short, and we weren't able to come to the arena early for those concerts to line up. Our seats were phenomenal (3rd row on Edge's side) for Vertigo, so I can't complain! But next time I'm going GA baby! :combust: Gotta get as close as I can! :drool:

i added you Jem :D
Galeongirl said:
:sad: I hope I can go too wayne!
:drool: I can only imagine what it's like to see them in real life.....

you will, GG, you will :drool: it'll be soo cool!!!!!! :rockon:

Jem, I just went to your MySpace page.

:lol: I can't remember my name or password or both :lol:
I have two gals at work that want to do my page for me, but I haven't gotten past putting up my pic.

:shifty:

waynetravis said:
i added you Jem :D

you will, GG, you will :drool: it'll be soo cool!!!!!! :rockon:

omg.... I am now reading about SF being down and ALL files being destroyed? :ohmy:

that sounds about crap...... all our videos, all the official music videos... all.... gone :sad:

is there a possibility that we can both upload files to the thread or so? since I've a lot of the files.... well, no zip files anymore...

maybe it's a better idea to get one general with the random files, and get zootv, popmart and vertigo gigs in a separate file, with a link in the general one where you put the thank you thingies...

OMG this fucking hurricane is heading right to us. :happy: :|

They already cancelled school tomorrow (which I am SO pissed about because the effects aren't even starting until tomorrow night) and then of course I'm sure we will be off on Wednesday and probably Thursday too. This SUCKS.

:madwife: :rant: :angry: :mad: :madspit:

Galeongirl said:
is there a possibility that we can both upload files to the thread or so? since I've a lot of the files.... well, no zip files anymore...

maybe it's a better idea to get one general with the random files, and get zootv, popmart and vertigo gigs in a separate file, with a link in the general one where you put the thank you thingies...

well at the moment SF is still having problems
but also, i don't know if its true - i haven't had chance to check, but the files get deleted after 30 days regardless if they still have downloads.

:wave: hi Sami, hope all is ok.

Thora - yep, everything has gone :madwife: @ SF

sami0201 said:
OMG this fucking hurricane is heading right to us. :happy: :|

They already cancelled school tomorrow (which I am SO pissed about because the effects aren't even starting until tomorrow night) and then of course I'm sure we will be off on Wednesday and probably Thursday too. This SUCKS.

:madwife: :rant: :angry: :mad: :madspit:

Is there any reason in particular you're upset about missing school? :flirt:

I'm back...sorta. :crack:

Hi again VP :hug: , Sami :hug: That sucks about the storm. :madwife: Stay safe. :hug:

Hi GG2 :hug:

Hey to everyone who was here before i left :hug:

Just had to come and say my salmon has defrosted. :drool: So im having that .

And those of you that have added me i approved. And Thora yours worked for me :D

Back
Top Bottom