Pleban Girls Party - Oi Vay Mama!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my dog likes it when i bite the side of her face. is that unhygienic/cruel/untoward? i swear, she stands on my shoulder and the presses her little cheek against my mouth.

this is one perverted household :tsk:

ruffian said:
my dog likes it when i bite the side of her face. is that unhygienic/cruel/untoward? i swear, she stands on my shoulder and the presses her little cheek against my mouth.

:lmao: omg that is so funny...no its not cruel..dogs are so weird:lmao:

mine likes his little furry butt spanked:shifty:

ruffian said:

My sister used to put Pugsley's paw in her mouth when he was a puppy. You never saw anyone so happy to have a dog in your life. But he tried everyone's patience because he would literally bounce off the walls--a very hyper puppy!!!

ruffian said:

:lmao: I don't have a dog so I can't really say, but it sounds fine to me! All dogs are a little kooky. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Fly, downloading like there's no tomorrow. :yikes:

Can i think of a U2 and a non-U2 list? Please?

Otherwise, it'll all be U2. That's all I've listened to for a year now. :lol:

*snerk* Hey, even I wasn't that bad, and I had at least 4 extra albums on my list! :lol: Most of what I've been listening to for the last year has been U2 though ;)

ok, i'll continue chewing on my dog's face, now that i have your collective blessings.

Dis, best thing ever for dry winter skin and eczema: take a warm (not hot) bath and put at least half a container of salt in the water, if not a whole container. Soak for at least 30 minutes, and while your skin is damp put oil (apricot, sesame, or whatever) on. then when you're dry use Eucerin moisturizer (the kind that is like crisco). it's the only way i survive winter.

i didn't bring my battery pack home for my laptop and i have 50% power left. :( can't live without my computer! Hi VP! I'm flitting around from thread to thread so I'm kinda sorta here. I am dying to see the DVD. If I'm in it being a dork I'm going to die of humiliation.

ruffian said:
ok, i'll continue chewing on my dog's face, now that i have your collective blessings.

Dis, best thing ever for dry winter skin and eczema: take a warm (not hot) bath and put at least half a container of salt in the water, if not a whole container. Soak for at least 30 minutes, and while your skin is damp put oil (apricot, sesame, or whatever) on. then when you're dry use Eucerin moisturizer (the kind that is like crisco). it's the only way i survive winter.

I don't have a bath tub:sad:

apricot oil:drool: sounds heavenly:drool:

omg...I put sooo much moisturizer on in the winter..I'm like a greased pig:|

thanks for the info ruff:hug:

night girls:hug:

Drea said:
Has anyone heard from Russty or Cindy yet? Her flight was supposed to have landed an hour and a half ago...

No, but they're going to a hotel, aren't they? will they have an internet connection?

SG - not sure, though Cindy was saying the other night she'd get on if she could today to let people know she got there okay...

And if someone could tell me why I suddenly have the Red Dwarf theme song in my head, I'd be grateful :lol: o/~ It's cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere... I'm all alone more or less.. o/~

Back
Top Bottom