Pleban Girls Party - No rest for the Pleban

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A road trip is a great idea! :hyper:

Thanks you guys! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who is like that with her friends. Muse and I have always been that way, but I didn't know if it was the normal thing to do. The whole thing is a bit strange since I do have feelings for my new friend, but its definetly not a date, date, just hanging out as friends, so I'm trying to behave appropriately. But yet still kind and loving like I am with all my friends. Just cuz I want to snog her shouldnt' stop me from buying her a drink. :giggle:

I'm still up.
My family says I'm lazy, it's not chronic fatigue.

Nighty night DG! :hug:

Hi Mucca! :hug: I made the mistake of drinking a cup of coffee around 11pm. That and the fact that I'm on a total high from seeing someone earlier that I can't go to sleep. :laugh:

Snooky, Russty, VP :hug:

I've been d/l the dvd for the opening show since the end of last week and it's been stuck at 98% for the last 3 days!!! :madspit: :mad:

Morning Wild! :wave:

Just one more day to go eh? :hyper::hyper:

If you see Edge give him a hug and with him happy birthday for me please!!! :D

I'm gonna go to bed. I'll need to energy to fight the crowd when coming home from the fireworks show tomorrow night.

Night girls!
Sweet (naughty) dreams :hug:

F....E minor....That's really great stuff Larry, you're doing...

I want B to shout out order and compliment me. :drool: :drool:

Your other beat was better than that. :ohmy: Okay, I'd probably cry if he said that... :lmao:

Snooky pie said:

There's a Demo called "Xanax and wine" I have been looking for so it anybody has it GIMME DAMMIT!!:wink:

Oh, I have that!!! You mean the regular version of Xanax and Wine, or is there a special one?? :huh:

I looooooove Xanax and Wine....it eventually became Fast Cars, but I love it way more than Fast Cars...

gonna upload to YSI now.

Back
Top Bottom