Pleban Girls Party - No rest for the Pleban

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
xtal said:
I have a fashion show/hip hop concert tomorrow night!

Why are you such a sad person? You have lit up someone's day!

Xtal you are right. It did feel good to know that I can make her happy by just being her friend. Its a hard thing for me, since I don't make adult friends really easily in my small town. I think I'm just sad, cuz I already love her way to much. :giggle: But after the way she was tonight I think the feeling is mutual. Our other friend stopped by and walked out with me and he said how much she loved when I was there and always had such a great time with me. I just think we are a sad bunch, since one friend is a gay guy and the other is a married lady with a crush on her. Poor thing needs a man, not the two of us. :laugh:

I have a headache so bad I don't know what to do.

Can't sleep.

Hi Snooky! :hug: Sorry you can't sleep that really sucks! :(

I heard the funniest thing tonight that you guys would have died laughing from. Some band has taken alot of popular 80's tunes and made them into like big band swing music. They have Sunday Bloody Sunday on the cd. My little stud muffin that works at the shop played it for me. It was so fucking horrible I about pissed myself with laughter. I swear it almost made my ears bleed! :laugh: He loved watching me squirm! I swear half way thru I told him to shut it off I just couldn't take anymore. :huh:

VintagePunk said:

Unreleased, from the UF era.

Unreleased??? :crazy:
Funny that things like that have a way of getting "released"....speaking of "unreleased" I have a 9 min recording from AB era :drool: You wants it??

OH! I forgot to mention it's a 9min STUDIO recording :drool:

Last edited:
Snooky pie said:

Funny that things like that have a way of getting "released"....speaking of "unreleased" I have a 9 min recording from AB era :drool: You wants it??

:hyper: :hyper:

Please??? :hug:

OMG, next thing you know, I'll be out on the streets begging for U2 MP3's....offering sexual favours in exchange for. :reject:

Russty Cat said:
Hi Snooky! :hug: Sorry you can't sleep that really sucks! :(

I heard the funniest thing tonight that you guys would have died laughing from. Some band has taken alot of popular 80's tunes and made them into like big band swing music. They have Sunday Bloody Sunday on the cd. My little stud muffin that works at the shop played it for me. It was so fucking horrible I about pissed myself with laughter. I swear it almost made my ears bleed! :laugh: He loved watching me squirm! I swear half way thru I told him to shut it off I just couldn't take anymore. :huh:
:tsk: :barf:

Ambien, Unisom, Melatonin, Nyquil work great for me if I can't sleep.

The problem is though, what to do if I don't wanna sleep...

*browneyedgirl* said:

What don't you think I don't?

I dunno. I'm confused. I said the last time I went out I was attacked by a group of vultures. And you were laughing saying you knew.
I'm not sure we're talking about the same incident? :huh:

I'm so confused I just blew on my Tostito chip w/salsa on it because I thought I was taking a bite out of a hot food portion.

I have sleeping pills I'm supposed to take every night. But I have to go to bed at a decent hour if I do. Thankfully on Saturdays Mr. Cat lets me sleep in late and takes care of the kids. I love sleeping in. It was so nice earlier. I had a headache and I came to lay down before I went out. Mr. Cat came in and got in bed with me and we just layed in bed for like an hour first time I really relaxed all day. And the kids thought they were in heaven, cuz they got to watch cartoons on the big tv in the living room. :laugh:

I could just sleep all day and lounge in bed. *sigh* :drool:

I like to sleep. A lot. Problem is, nobody arounds me likes me to sleep! I don't know what it is.
Everytime I'm at a friend's house, or a family members house, or at my house, somebody has to bitch about it.
I'm like, "I'm not the nicest when I'm up, why the hell do they want me around anyway?"
Let me sleep, jaysus.

daygloeyes2 said:

:yes: It's 76% done. Probably sometime this afternoon it'll be done if I leave my comp running.

And I'm downloading a JT show and a Zooropa show. :flirt:
I should be done down loading 12-06-87 sometime today, the rest of my dl's are video's though :drool:

Back
Top Bottom