Pleban Girls Party - Lost in the Summer Rain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:

with a :| smilley I'm guessing that the USA is out ? :(

they-- were 2 ghana usa 1 the last i heard way earlier today.
:

:yes: That's how it ended. OMG I never noticed how HOT Brian McBride (I think that's his name) is. :drool:

That penalty shot that Ghana got should not have happened. :huh:

sami0201 said:

Why?

No games tomorrow that I really want to see. But Saturday and Sunday. :combust:

because they had to win the game to have any chance, and he starts with a defensive formation, and waits until the 60th minute to bring another attacker on :coocoo: what part of "have to win" doesn't he get? :huh: if England or any major footballing country had a game like that and the manager played a defensive team and lost he would be fired immediantly following the game.:wink:

you should watch Korea vs Switzerland. and Spain are playing :drool: worthy football.

sami0201 said:

:yes: That's how it ended. OMG I never noticed how HOT Brian McBride (I think that's his name) is. :drool:

The other day when I was at the dentist's, I told them I was terrified. They have tv screens hanging suspended from the ceiling, so that people can watch them when they're lying back, getting work done. The WC was on, and dental assistant beside me kept saying "just concentrate on the hot men on tv...just look at the hot men, and it'll be over in no time..." :lmao:

i decided i wasn't going to let my art teacher....get in the way of me going to the recption/showthis evening.

I hsad planned to go there way before and continue working on what i was doing yesterday,

my friend was in so i told about what hapned,. she suggested i ask his boss could i have misunderstood him.in that he was going to use my actual name/ or drawings [digitsal prints] VS a more abstracted general non-identifiable way.
Because i just can not go back and ask him directly. I managed to avoid him the whole hour I was in the front looking at everyone elses work.

well I'm glad i did go b/c I got a very nice set of colorized images from the dramatically colord oner i did last night...

a drawing of an eye directly on the graphic tablet..

the made 2 more copies of it and altered the Hue Button.and got 2
other very cool color combinations!

UIt's so easy to do that kind of experiments in color in photoshop! :love: :D

Mucca said:
Is the Korea game tomorrow?

yes.

if Togo stop France from qualifying i will
grumpyhypercombust.gif

VintagePunk said:

The other day when I was at the dentist's, I told them I was terrified. They have tv screens hanging suspended from the ceiling, so that people can watch them when they're lying back, getting work done. The WC was on, and dental assistant beside me kept saying "just concentrate on the hot men on tv...just look at the hot men, and it'll be over in no time..." :lmao:

:lmao::lmao:!

My dentist's office has that too and when I was getting my teeth cleaned my dental assistant was paying more attention to the tv than my teeth :huh:

sorry :uhoh:

I forgot you Mu. :tsk:

:hug:

i had a lousy run in with my Art teacxher yesterday eve and the upset carried over into today b/c i was going to the agency to continue my Computer Art study there while later in the evning there was a reception for the new exhibit...of digitsl prints from us Computer Art people...............

of which he thought my pieces shouldn't hsave been in there anyway...

Possibly his bodd over-ruled him.

Diane L said:
Hi, Mucca!! :hug: :wave: How are you enjoying your summer so far?

It's been great! My brain has converted to complete mush :drool:

It's been fun catching up with friends but the last few days I've been throwing up and stuff. I think I got hit with some Norwalk type thing :huh: I'm finally feeling better today.

Aww, thanks, Dazz. :hug: :hug: One of my difficult things I had to do turned out okay, better than expected, so that was good. Thank you for thinking of me.

Mucca, I'm sorry you don't feel well, and I hope you feel much better soon.

dazzledbylight said:
sorry :uhoh:

I forgot you Mu. :tsk:

:hug:

i had a lousy run in with my Art teacxher yesterday eve and the upset carried over into today b/c i was going to the agency to continue my Computer Art study there while later in the evning there was a reception for the new exhibit...of digitsl prints from us Computer Art people...............

of which he thought my pieces shouldn't hsave been in there anyway...

Possibly his bodd over-ruled him.

You can make it up to me :flirt:

Nice art teacher you've got there. :madspit:

I'm glad your art pieces were kept in the exhibit! Showed him!!!

Diane L said:
Aww, thanks, Dazz. :hug: :hug: One of my difficult things I had to do turned out okay, better than expected, so that was good. Thank you for thinking of me.

better soon.

you sare very welcome :yes:

I'm glad to here that one thing turned out definatetely better than you expected! :hug:

BTW. :shifty: The other B-man is playing about 2 blocks west of here!:drool: :drool: right now!

*wave to her sister & friend* :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom