Pleban Girls Party – looking for some lucky charms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flowersinthemud said:

Hi!!! :hug: It's soooo amazing! We're going into Rome tomorrow :hyper: hyper: I have about a million pictures of everything.

I can't wait to see them all when you get back!! And Rome! :drool: Wow, how exciting. I don't have to tell you to have an amazing time :D

flowersinthemud said:

There was a boy at the disco... :shifty: But I lost track of him. :sad: He was from Toronto, too!

:mad: Have I not taught you anything, missy?? :shame: You should have gotten his e-mail address.

:lol:

YOu can only stay on for a few more minutes?? :sad: :sad: Where are you?? What are you doing??

Sarah!! Hi!!!! wow, what great timing...

glad you are having a wonderful time. Jemma, I posted the dates just above...june 10-22, but the first ten days i'm in a seminar.

flowersinthemud said:

Mom!!!!! :hug :hug :hug

Dammit, these smilies are no replacement for physical contact!!!

I don't really have time to reply, I'm using Cassie's internet time, and I can't use it all. Maybe another minute or two.

Get your own internet time, dammit! :angry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :kiss: :kiss: :love:

ruffian said:
just catching up...so my dates are belfast, derry, and galway june 10-20. I'll possibly be heading over earlier. i'm hoping to stay in dublin at least till the 22nd after the seminar is over, then on to italy and denmark. so glad i'll get to see at least some of the pleba girls! :drool :

i posted before i saw you answer :lol:

oooh your going to italy and denamrk, so jealous :drool:

so you will be in Dublin around the 20 - 22nd June :)

ok looks like i need to co-ordinate to see everyone anytime between 15-22nd June :)

love the pic of Bonos family :cute: is your seminar in dublin? would love to go to it, never been to a seminar before :wink:

Sarah if youre still here glad your having a great time in Europe :D :hug:

flowersinthemud said:
Okay, I really do need to get going.

Everyone, :hug: :hug: and goodnight!

Mom, :hug: :kiss: :heart: Love you lots, miss you lots, I'll try to get online later (this computer is at the hotel, I'll probably get another chance.)

Awww, you too sweetie....love you tons, miss you, have fun!!:hug: :kiss:

bonoishot said:

i posted before i saw you answer :lol:

oooh your going to italy and denamrk, so jealous :drool:

so you will be in Dublin around the 20 - 22nd June :)

ok looks like i need to co-ordinate to see everyone anytime between 15-22nd June :)

love the pic of Bonos family :cute: is your seminar in dublin? would love to go to it, never been to a seminar before :wink:

Sarah if youre still here glad your having a great time in Europe :D :hug:

bye sarah! (so cute seeing sarah and her mom, missing each other).

Jemma, the seminar is a series of lectures in Belfast, Derry and Galway (held at universities) where political experts discuss the peace process b/w northern ireland and the republic of ireland, human rights issues, the history of the Troubles, how women were affected, etc. It should be really cool :up: We end June 20 so yes, I'll have a couple days to hang w/ you girls :love:

Aww bye Sarah :hug::heart: have fun :wink:

ok im sooo slow posting today :lmao:

have you girls seen the Bono's sticky thread :lol: i posted a (blurry )picture of a picture of me and Fly Bono waxwork from london :drool: at least ihave a waxwork Bono picture :lol::happy:

waxwork bono :yikes:

I have to return some DVDs to blockbuster...back tonight though.

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom