Pleban Girls Party - Just can't get enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

that's the plan! :hyper: :happy:

The hardest part about waiting until this fall is that now that I'm getting over the divorce mess *shudders* (No, I'm not officially divorced yet - and yes it is a mess :crack: ) It's been two and a half years :shifty: it'll be three years before Gav gets here. :shifty: it was only mildly frustrating when I wasn't interested in anyone like that - but now sometimes I worry that I'll explode before he gets here :lol:

(Anyone I really had a chance with that is - the boys in the band don't count :wink: )

:hug:

Do we count?? :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:
Adam and Bono: year of the Rat

People born in the Year of the Rat are noted for their charm and attraction for the opposite sex. They work hard to achieve their goals, acquire possessions, and are likely to be perfectionists. They are basically thrifty with money. Rat people are easily angered and love to gossip. Their ambitions are big, and they are usually very successful. They are most compatible with people born in the years of the Dragon, Monkey, and Ox.

I'm a dog :lol:

At least i'm compatible with NI ( he's a horse) that is so true :giggle:

Wild!! :hug: My mom's doing very well, thanks. :) My sister's staying with her, and we've been spending a lot of time over there, too. I need to head out in a bit, stop at the grocery store for her, then go over for a while.

How are you doing?

WildHoney said:
VP :hug:

Men make you girls suffer so much :madwife: :grumpy:

I just thank my lucky stars i have NI :love:( although sometimes he deserves the :madwife: )

Through this whole long, drawn out saga, I've been exceedingly patient and understanding. I've rarely been angry, but for the past few days, I've been pissed at him. Furious. I'm trying to hold onto that.

I was ready for this to be finished a few months ago. HE'S the one who keeps dragging this out, wants to keep talking and discussing.

I'm fucking done now. That's it. I've had enough. Unless he comes and grovels, which I don't think he will because he's not the grovelling type, I'm done with talking, listening, being understanding. I'm just SO sick of this. :|

[/rant]

Back
Top Bottom