Pleban Girls Party - Just can't get enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
:wave: GG2's 'having' a swedish boy over the summer? Sounds like a good way to spend your summer :wink:

:wink: that, AND going to Dublin to meet Kaf and Mj :drool: perfect summer for me!

:hug: SG :hug: Wild :love: how's my PGPers?

WildHoney said:
:

Sorry i didn't get on last night i was recovering from a experience of the Freddie kind :combust:

WildHoney said:

Freddie Ljungberg looked straight at me , waved and smiled yesterday :faint: :combust:

Yeah! :happy: :hyper: how cool! :applaud:

I'm so happy for you!

I bet NI ended up reaping all the benefits of that look last night :sexywink:

did he let you call him Freddie? :p

Galeongirl said:

:lmao: it's scary how much this fits!
:grumpy: I'm a snake, and why is it that I'm compatible with my two LEAST favourite members? :scream:

People born in the Year of the Snake are deep. They say little and possess great wisdom. They never have to worry about money; they are financially fortunate. Snake people are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. Yet they have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate. Snake people tend to overdo, since they have doubts about other people's judgment and prefer to rely on themselves. They are determined in whatever they do and hate to fail. Although calm on the surface, they are intense and passionate. Snake people are usually good-looking and sometimes have marital problems because they are fickle. They are most compatible with the Ox and Rooster.

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah! :happy : :hyper : how cool! :applaud:

I'm so happy for you!

I bet NI ended up reaping all the benefits of that look last night :sexywink :

did he let you call him Freddie? : p

Maybe

:shh: I whispered it

Me : OMG *thud* :faint:
Paul:giggle:
Me :ohmy: :shocked: Did you see that??
Paul :rolleyes: what Freddie??
Me OMG OMG OMFG
Paul : you're all wet now ain't you :lol:
Me @ Paul :madwife:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

People born in the Year of the Snake are deep. They say little and possess great wisdom. They never have to worry about money; they are financially fortunate. Snake people are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. Yet they have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate. Snake people tend to overdo, since they have doubts about other people's judgment and prefer to rely on themselves. They are determined in whatever they do and hate to fail. Although calm on the surface, they are intense and passionate. Snake people are usually good-looking and sometimes have marital problems because they are fickle. They are most compatible with the Ox and Rooster.

:lmao: never worry about money??? YEA RIGHT! :lol:
:hmm: I think the part about being determined is pretty right...
:lmao: good looking, my arse!

thanks for looking it up for me :kiss:

How's it going with you and your Brit? :sexywink:

I'm fine Bri, happy that I have my Swedish friend back, and happily suffering my teacher crush.... and how have you been doing for the past age that I haven't seen you?

~BrightestStar~ said:

SG!!! :hyper love:
:hug
Yes, I'm feeling a bit better today, thank you. And how are you hun? Talk to anyone guys with accents lately? :drool

Yeah I called yesterday to tell him to have fun because I knew he was going out to the pub with some friends - I called at about 5:30 his time and I heard music in the background so I asked 'are you getting ready to go out?' and he laughed and said he was already out :lol: He said he has lots of stamina :shifty:

I love a boy who can last all night :love: :drool: :giggle:

then I had Jem Text message him around 1 a.m. :p

I'm doing pretty well, thanks :) I drove up north to visit my cousin, she is doing pretty well, it was good to see her. I probably won't see her again for a long time because she is going to Italy for the summer and then they're moving out to Las Vegas

I just got home, decided to check e-mail and found all my girls here! :hyper:

Dog:
People born in the Year of the Dog possess the best traits of human nature. They have a deep sense of loyalty, are honest, and inspire other people¡¦s confidence because they know how to keep secrets. But Dog People are somewhat selfish, terribly stubborn, and eccentric. They care little for wealth, yet somehow always seem to have money. They can be cold emotionally and sometimes distant at parties. They can find fault with many things and are noted for their sharp tongues. Dog people make good leaders. They are compatible with those born in the Years of the Horse, Tiger, and Rabbit.

Tiger:

Tiger people are sensitive, given to deep thinking, capable of great sympathy. They can be extremely short-tempered, however. Other people have great respect for them, but sometimes tiger people come into conflict with older people or those in authority. sometimes Tiger people cannot make up their minds, which can result in a poor, hasty decision or a sound decision arrived at too late. They are suspicious of others, but they are courageous and powerful. Tigers are most compatible with Horses, Dragons, and Dogs

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah I called yesterday to tell him to have fun because I knew he was going out to the pub with some friends - I called at about 5:30 his time and I heard music in the background so I asked 'are you getting ready to go out?' and he laughed and said he was already out :lol He said he has lots of stamina :shifty

I love a boy who can last all night :love: :drool: :giggle

then I had Jem Text message him around 1 a.m. :p

I'm doing pretty well, thanks :) I drove up north to visit my cousin, she is doing pretty well, it was good to see her. I probably won't see her again for a long time because she is going to Italy for the summer and then they're moving out to Las Vegas

I just got home, decided to check e-mail and found all my girls here! :hyper

:giggle::cute:

Being able to go all night is a very good quality indeed.
He'll need that sorta stamina with you. :sexywink:

Awww! That sounds like a nice little trip. Too bad she's moving so far away though. I'm glad you had a good time. :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Dog:
People born in the Year of the Dog possess the best traits of human nature. They have a deep sense of loyalty, are honest, and inspire other people¡¦s confidence because they know how to keep secrets. But Dog People are somewhat selfish, terribly stubborn, and eccentric. They care little for wealth, yet somehow always seem to have money. They can be cold emotionally and sometimes distant at parties. They can find fault with many things and are noted for their sharp tongues. Dog people make good leaders. They are compatible with those born in the Years of the Horse, Tiger, and Rabbit.

That's scary :yikes:

But I'm compatible with BRI :flirt: :hyper:

And NI definately is a Horse :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom