Pleban Girls Party - having lunch with sweet Holy Joe at K-mart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I'm all right thanks :)

I'm sort of struggling with a compulsion :uhoh: I want to call my friend Gavin - even though we just talked yesterday, I don't have anything new to say and it costs a bloody fortune to call him :lol:

but I just love to listen to him talk :love:

(He's from Manchester :cute: )

Got a thing about Brit accents have you. :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I can see it

*ring ring*
G: Hello?
L: Hi, Gav, it's Lynda
G: Hi Lynda how are you?
L: Fine, listen, can't talk long. I just wanted to ask, do you prefer coffee or tea?
G: :eyebrow: uhhh - Tea
L: Hmm. interesting. Ok, thanks. Love you, bye bye!
G: Ummm love you too. Bye? :confused:

:lmao:

Thora so jealous you lived in Ireland for a while. :drool:

ThoraSEB said:
When I was in Europe, people couldn't figure out where I was from. My accent is a mixture of American and Canadian, so it confused the hell out of them. :lol:

I didn't realize i had an accent until a guy in Edinburgh randomly asked me if i was from the town where i live. I was like :uhoh: and thought how the hell does he know that. Turns out he holidays in the town next to mine every year. :lol: ( i live next to a popular seaside resort in the UK) :Wink:

WildHoney said:
I'm fine Jem :happy:

Having fun with my dongle at the moment :wink:

You got a dongle then. :wink:

Aren't they great. :drool:

Weldy glad things are good with you. Hope you cough has completely gone. :hug:

Meh. Kat needs to net. Still having probelms we cant be on net at same time. :grumpy:

AM off to be then. :sigh:

NIght. :kiss:

Sad_Girl said:

Everyone in Toronto asked if I was from Buffalo :huh: :lol:

heck, I didn't even think I had an accent :wink:

:lol: I told her she was going to get that question when she came here, after hearing what my sister sounded like after 3 years at Ferris... but did she believe me? No :tsk: :shame: :giggle:

ThoraSEB said:
I melt into a lovely puddle of goo every time I talk to a friend of mine who is from Australia. :love:

:lol: I never knew I had such power in my accent :evil:

Let's hear some love for Australia... tis Australia Day today and I don't have to go to work!! :D :dance:

G'day everyone! :up: :wave:

Hey Drea :) How are you?

I'm up at my parents' place for the weekend... they've only got dial-up so it takes forever for photos to load... :(

Back
Top Bottom