Pleban Girls Party - Everything's unwrapped

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

:( :hug::heart:

You know where we are. Wish we were all nearer so we could do the whole PJ's, ice cream and chocolate and watching movies and talking about how muchboys suck.

God damn Atlantic. :madwife:

Thanks. :hug: Let's say at this point, I'm sort of cautiously optimistic.

VintagePunk said:

OMG!! Wow. Zoo Bono. :combust:

I've been watching/listening to a LOT of U2 again the past week! Some of my dvds, I probably haven't watched for about 6 months. :reject : I watched Slane last night for the first time in forever! That'll always be my favourite. :love : There was something special about that show...

Slane. :love::drool:

Zoo B. :combust:

NIght Jez. :hug:

I'm off aswell girls. My eyes keep closing. :crack:

Missed you so much. :kiss::heart:

Thora can't wait to see your pics. :hyper:

X

VintagePunk said:

OMG!! Wow. Zoo Bono. :combust:

I've been watching/listening to a LOT of U2 again the past week! Some of my dvds, I probably haven't watched for about 6 months. :reject: I watched Slane last night for the first time in forever! That'll always be my favourite. :love: There was something special about that show...

Because you know Wild saw them there :love:

If they ever play Slane again you really should get your sexy Canadian arse to Ireland :drool:

WildHoney said:

Because you know Wild saw them there :love:

If they ever play Slane again you really should get your sexy Canadian arse to Ireland :drool:

:yes: :drool:

There's just something about how he is during that show...he seems so happy, at peace. Like we're seeing the real him, not the performer, you know? I think probably a weight was lifted from his shoulders, because of his dad. Or maybe because it's mostly a hometown crowd?

Goodnight Jem! :hug:

I've finally gotten my pictures that I want to share uploaded to PB. Do any of you want to see some of them now, or should I just upload them to my journal?

VintagePunk said:

:yes: :drool:

There's just something about how he is during that show...he seems so happy, at peace. Like we're seeing the real him, not the performer, you know? I think probably a weight was lifted from his shoulders, because of his dad. Or maybe because it's mostly a hometown crowd?

I know what you mean :yes:

I saw him a few times over the sad period and although he was forever the professional , he understandably seemed elsewhere..

I just so wanted to :hug: him

WildHoney said:

I know what you mean :yes:

I saw him a few times over the sad period and although he was forever the professional , he understandably seemed elsewhere..

I just so wanted to :hug: him

To me, even watching Chicago or Boston, he seems in "performer" mode...not that there's anything wrong with that, that's what he is. Slane just seems so honest, open, and...joyful?

Thora, whatever's easier for you. Can't wait to see them! :)

I'll just put one here of me, and the rest will go in my journal.

This is me at the top of Diamond Head, which is the big crater/volcano thingy that looks over Honolulu

PC230076.jpg

My face is all red and I'm sweaty. :reject: It was a super hot day, and the climb really wore me out. :lol: I'm so lame.

VintagePunk said:

Had to keep you up to date on the "drama." :rolleyes: :lol:

We should send out some group PMs and see if anyone has ideas/suggestions for times. :hmm: I'm sure we could manage something late afternoon/early evening. You and Wild have to be here! :drool:

:sad: I feel so left out :sad:

That's gorgeous, Thora!! :drool: I'm looking forward to seeing the rest!

I've gotta go now...my dinner's ready, and I'm starving. If I don't eat something decent, I'll cram another ton of chocolate into my mouth. :|

See you all later :hug:

Hi/bye Shannon! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:sad: I feel so left out :sad:

SG!!! :hug:

Maybe I can stay for a few more. :flirt:

Left out of the drama? I just assumed that everyone would probably be sick of hearing the neverending saga of my lame love life (or lack thereof)...so I don't talk much about it in the thread these days. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom