Pleban Girls Party - Celebrating life: every day is a special day in the PGP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good luck to you and your dad Bri :hug: and Happy Birthday :heart:

I'll be off soon, I need to finish and post a new chapter, and then I'm going to try and sleep

Sad_Girl said:
1 day, 22 hours, 43 minutes :hyper: OMG! it doesn't seem quite real - we started been talking about this since December of 2004 - then he mentioned it again around New Years of 2007 and we've talked about it all year - and it's actually happening! :happy: :faint:

:lmao: wow, I can't believe it's SO close now! you've been talking about it for so long, I can only imagine how incredibly happy you're gonna be when he's there!

:shifty: yea, happy....

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:!!!

When you're older, so many things will traumatize you....pens, chips, vending machines, clams, and this.....and I will be responsible for all of it.
*sniffle*
It's so nice to have been able to touch someone like this

:lol: when we're older????? I think we all are traumatized already!

:drool: I've a perv trauma I think

~BrightestStar~ said:

I couldn't stop laughing when I started reading about the GA line orgies, the waterproof tix...the hand sanitizer...omg

:lmao: and PEN15 this thread is killing me. its getting like old times with all of us who haven't been in here alot for a while coming back more. :hyper::drool:

Sad_Girl said:

he lands in Grand Rapids at 8 o'clock Saturday :hyper: and we're going out to dinner and staying at a hotel that night, then spending part of the next day doing a little shopping ( GR has a BIG mall :drool: ) for Tommy's birthday present, taking in whatever Grand Rapids has to offer, and then coming back here to show him around where I live and spend the night at home relaxing. :heart:

Am so excited for you. :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::faint:

:hug:

GG :hug: I take it you had a good encounter with a certain Guitar hero? :flirt: :giggle:

did you make him grovel for standing you up? :waiting:

DG :hug : how are you today hon?

:drool: REALLY good SG!

apparently he never got my email :grumpy: damn you microsoft! (and it wasn't a lie, cause he always looks me in the eye when he talks!) As expected he wanted to see my guitar and played a bit on it :drool:
he was scruffy, god that looks HOT on him! :combust:
:shifty: and he was wearing his blue boxers again.... he didn't wear a belt so his pants were fairly low :lol: and he was scratching an itch on his belly and yea, my eyes followed... :shifty: :drool:
and when he let me and bassplayergirl into his classroom we talked a bit about my guitar and amp and when he went downstairs he said he liked my shirt :combust:

I was wearing pink :drool:

Galeongirl said:
:drool : REALLY good SG!

apparently he never got my email :grumpy: damn you microsoft! (and it wasn't a lie, cause he always looks me in the eye when he talks!) As expected he wanted to see my guitar and played a bit on it :drool:
he was scruffy, god that looks HOT on him! :combust :
:shifty: and he was wearing his blue boxers again.... he didn't wear a belt so his pants were fairly low :lol: and he was scratching an itch on his belly and yea, my eyes followed... :shifty: :drool:
and when he let me and bassplayergirl into his classroom we talked a bit about my guitar and amp and when he went downstairs he said he liked my shirt :combust :

I was wearing pink :drool :

Microsoft. :madwife: He needs to get an Apple computer. :shifty:

Glad he looked hot andyou got compliment. :D

Hey Jem :hug:

:wink: he HAS an apple computer... for editing music and such, macs are the best... at school the arts classes have a few macs too to work on...

but yea, I emailed him with hotmail, hence I blame Bill Gates :madwife:

:hug: enjoy your night with Craig, I'm sure you'll have lotsa craic :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

GG - I am so excited - it's unreal. I was just watching Big Brother and got this silly euphoric feeling when I realized the next time the show is on (Sunday night) I'll be watching it with Gav :heart:

You're seeing GG :drool:

:hmm: Wonder if SG will notice if i arrive in Gav's place.... :shifty:

I really don't think you'll have time to watch BB :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I looked awesome :happy:

You always do :flirt::drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I looked awesome :happy:

:lol:

Otherwise, meh. I mean, I think I did alright. He told me I impressed him when I brought my resume in (by giving it to him in person I guess? :shrug: ) way back when, but then he told me that the marking positions (what I applied for) they usually give to their grad students. Then he started pushing the lab TA positions, which is really is not what I want, and the way my classes are, I'm not really available to do. So we'll see. :slant:

Oh well, yay me for surviving my first real interview :happy:

:applaud: Well done..

I'd give it too you :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom