Pleban Girls Party - Anytime You Need A Friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
You should ask that guy from Heroes (I don't know his name...) for help SG - he can bend space and time! :wink:

His name, ironically enough, is Hiro :p He's my second favorite character on the show - second only to Claude :drool:

I have to love a character that will toss someone off a roof and tell them it's time they learn how to fly :macdevil:

That's what I thought. :)

I do want to see that show, but it's a little too late to jump in now. I found a link to all the episodes online, so maybe this summer I'll watch those, and jump in next season. It looks fantastic.

I only started watching it three episodes ago - when Christopher Eccleston joined the cast - and I haven't had too hard a time following it

But I can certainly respect wanting to watch it through from the beginning

Hello? Anyone home?

We're having a blizzard here in Detroit. Blowing snow, very cold. So I'm sitting in my living room, trying to stay warm :crack: and wondering how my drive to work will be tomorrow.

Drea: Thanks for reposting those Police dates. I saw them before they broke up and I so want to see them again when they come back here. :drool: I heard they wouldn't be back here until fall, though. :(

Sad_Girl said:
I might be working on something for Valentines day :shifty:

something you may or may not find in your PM inboxes eventually :shifty:

:hyper: :hyper:

Jo :wave: We're getting the same kind of snow here, though we got it earlier :wink: If you check the list of dates I posted, Detroit's supposed to have 'em sometime in July *g*

Drea said:
Jo :wave: We're getting the same kind of snow here, though we got it earlier :wink: If you check the list of dates I posted, Detroit's supposed to have 'em sometime in July *g*

July would be great! :wink: Although my local radio stations kept saying they'll tour Europe in the summer after playing Bonaroo. So I'll just wait and see ....

The heavy snow started about 3:30 in the afternoon while I was at work in the city. Then I had to drive back home in rush-hour traffic on the snow-covered freeway an hour later. :huh: :madspit:

We've had it since this morning. We're under a storm warning and a snowsquall warning. We've gotten probably a foot, although it's so windy with blowing snow, it's hard to tell. Bri's area is supposed to get over two feet...It's not supposed to stop till sometime tomorrow. :yikes:

VP! :hug:

Snow's not supposed to stop here until at least tomorrow morning, either. Forecast is 4-6 inches where I live, all the way to 10 inches at the Michigan-Ohio border.

:yikes:

VP :hug:

It didn't really start here till after 6, though I heard this afternoon at work that Oakville was already getting it. I doubt we'll get a snow day here in TO, but you guys down that way might :wink:

Drea said:
VP :hug:

It didn't really start here till after 6, though I heard this afternoon at work that Oakville was already getting it. I doubt we'll get a snow day here in TO, but you guys down that way might :wink:

Hi! :hug:

Ohhh, I think we'll most definitely be getting one.

It didn't start here heavy till mid afternoon, but we've had flurries all morning. My sister lives just out of the city, on the Hamilton side, and from mid morning, she couldn't see more than about 50 feet from her windows,

I went to see my mom early this afternoon, in case I couldn't get out tonight. Sarah's uni class was cancelled at 5, so we went to see my mom then, too. Didn't look *that* bad looking out the window, but once we got a couple blocks away, we realized it was brutal. We went anyway, came home early, around 7. The roads were practically empty, by then. And they weren't really that slippery, just really snow covered.

Jo, not sure if you saw, not last night but the night before, she had a really bad night, went into arrythmia and congestive heart failure, had to be moved to another floor so she could have her cardiac symptoms monitored. She's still there, but feeling much better today. Hopefully the worst is over. :) From her surgery, she's doing great, says there isn't that much pain, and what she had is getting a lot better, too. :)

No, sorry, I didn't see that thread the other night. :( I haven't been around the last few nights, and I haven't been on the blue crack that long tonight.

Glad to hear she's doing better, though. :)

jobob said:
No, sorry, I didn't see that thread the other night. :( I haven't been around the last few nights, and I haven't been on the blue crack that long tonight.

Glad to hear she's doing better, though. :)

Thanks. :hug:

She was feeling well enough to call me and taunt me this morning that this incredibly hot therapist I noticed yesterday morning came in to work with her today. :lol:

Hey FB :hug:

Back
Top Bottom