Pleban Girls Party - Another Day, Another Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Molly :) Kelly's getting weaker. I think we're going to have to decide on a time very soon. :sigh:

And yes, Sarah got to school okay. I drove her. I did call her dad to see if he could, because I was afraid of not getting my key out and didn't want to have to deal with it this morning, but as usual, he was nowhere to be found. But, I took her myself, and everything was fine. Thanks for asking. :) How was your day?

my day was good... i had a french lesson, did some gardening and made a new recipe!!
i also found out the thing on my cat's head is a wart (eww) and not cancer! :dancing: :applaud:

i am really sorry about Kelly... i know there is nothing i can say... but please know you can talk to me anytime about it ok?

Molly Bloom said:
my day was good... i had a french lesson, did some gardening and made a new recipe!!
i also found out the thing on my cat's head is a wart (eww) and not cancer! :dancing: :applaud:

i am really sorry about Kelly... i know there is nothing i can say... but please know you can talk to me anytime about it ok?

Thanks :hug: And that's great news about your cat, must be a huge relief!

VintagePunk said:

Thanks :hug: And that's great news about your cat, must be a huge relief!

it is, he is 12 so every little thing makes me panic, as i am sure you are familiar with!:(

so did you grab yourself a heiney for tonight ??

we used to do caps fairly regularly (Bri is the queen of the cap! :bow: ) but we hadn't done them in so long we decided we really needed to start again :D Bri wrote a Bono one last night :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
we used to do caps fairly regularly (Bri is the queen of the cap! :bow: ) but we hadn't done them in so long we decided we really needed to start again :D Bri wrote a Bono one last night :drool:

oooh neat idea... you take cap and write a story???
nice!

Molly Bloom said:

it is, he is 12 so every little thing makes me panic, as i am sure you are familiar with!:(

so did you grab yourself a heiney for tonight ??

Yes, when pets get up in age, you tend to worry about every little thing, don't you?

No, no Heineken tonight. Perhaps on the weekend. Between the few I had last night, and the pizza for dinner tonight, I feel like I've gained 10 lbs. :grumpy: :yuck:

Sad_Girl said:

It's funny, several days ago I got thinking about one that I started months ago, probably last summer, but was never finished. :shifty:

Drea said:
One of the rarest of the rare around here, a Larry cap :drool: (The absolute rarest, of course, being an Edge cap :lol: )

edge is so sweet and innocent looking, i feel bad having saucy thoughts about him...
as a matter of fact i think i have ever only had saucy thoughts about larry and bono!

Drea said:
One of the rarest of the rare around here, a Larry cap :drool: (The absolute rarest, of course, being an Edge cap :lol: )

There just aren't enough of those Edge caps around here. Where's the Edge love girls :wink:

Great cap SG :drool::drool:
Where are those pictures from by the way?

VP - you really need to share these things with us! :hyper:

Molly - any picture will do, Cap is short for Caption :wink:

Drea - I probably should've done an Edgie cap for Mucca :hmm: next time :flirt:

Mucca - those pictures are from the One video

Back
Top Bottom