Pleban Girls Party - Another Day, Another Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
6.gif
DG's a high school graduate!
6.gif

:scratch: or Is there another term for someone whose senior year is complete but haven't had the cap and gown ceremony yet?

Last edited:
:lol: :eek:

Nope - it's cold and rainy here - not good weather for running - unless I wanted to freeze certain things off - which I don't :no: :yikes:

:lmao:

I'm pretty good, though

And how are you?

the rockin edge said:
:giggle:

i'm ok, actually enjoying playing guitar the last couple days :drool:

i'm so moody when it comes to guitar :tsk:

:lol: A true artist :wink: Sometimes I stare at my keyboard or my pen and loathe them for the words that aren't coming out of my head :banghead:

Molly Bloom said:
it's cold here too...
i thought it was spring!!!

We don't get spring until June in Michigan :lol:

Hi Thora :wave: How are you?

Which concert is that, Thora? :ohmy: Sorry - it seems there have been several discussed here lately - I can't keep them all straight :reject:

Tre - that makes sense to me; no matter how much you like something, sometimes you have to take a break from it to appreciate it better

Hey VP! :hug: Way to go for fighting the phone company! :up: I've been constantly battling my phone company for a few weeks now. I've even threatned to sue, and hopefully that will do the trick! :lol:

hello VP!
Good on you for beating the phone company!
I am in a quandry because the company i ordered my skirt and sunscreen from charged me 211.00
4 X'S!!!!!!!!
they said they would take it off but it is still there!!

Sad_Girl said:
Pretty Good VP :hug:

Congrats yourself - thats quite a battle to win! :applaud:

Sarah used a calling card from our company to call from Newark. Instead of going through the calling card, apparently a company down there handled it, and the charges are from $5 to nearly $10 per minute. :crack:

I told my company that it should have gone through correctly, and any extra charges are between them and the other company...and that they can bite me. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom