Pleban Girls Party - A new home for the Threadless Pleban Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MBS said:

I know :sad: :yikes:
It's so horrible....no one's gonna wanna talk to me by the end of next week, I'll be ever so friendly...:crazy:

Awww! :hug:
It's only first year chem :yuck:.....You're in nursing :bow:

First year or 9th year...it's all gibberish to me. :bow: How I got the mark I did in Chemistry in Gr. 12 I'll never know. I'm almost positive my teacher just felt sorry for me :lol:

WildHoney said:

The only chemistry i'm good at is sexual chemistry :shifty:

Wild + Bono = :combust: :combust: :drool: :drool:

:lol:

That's what I keep joking about!
The only chemistry I care about, is the chemistry that exisits bewteen B and me :wink:

Funny, I have the same thoughts about physics........All I care about is thrust, heat, momentum and friction :combust:

:wink:

FlyYourKite said:

First year or 9th year...it's all gibberish to me. :bow: How I got the mark I did in Chemistry in Gr. 12 I'll never know. I'm almost positive my teacher just felt sorry for me :lol:

Aww! :lol:
Some chem days are better than others :huh:

But my grade 12 chem teacher :heart:
He was a hilarious, nice and funny guy. I went and visitied him the other day.

And why is it that that always make me sounds like I have a crush!? ::| :lol:

bonoishot said:
i got a D in my sicences at school :lol: as you can tell from that grade i must have been highly talented at science :laugh:

Fly nursing :bow: Bri Chem :bow: i could do neither, too sqeamish/not bright enough but :up: both of ya

Aw thanks Jem! :hug: It's funny though...I'm not squeamish-free myself. First year was certainly, ahem...interesting trying to get used to everything :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

Aw thanks Jem! :hug: It's funny though...I'm not squeamish-free myself. First year was certainly, ahem...interesting trying to get used to everything :lmao:

:lmao:

i guy i used to friends with was training over here as a nurse and he used to try tell me what gross things theyd done that day :|

night wild :quintclonelove::heart::hug:

bonoishot said:

:lmao:

i guy i used to friends with was training over here as a nurse and he used to try tell me what gross things theyd done that day :|

night wild :quintclonelove::heart::hug:

:lol: I love telling gross stories...but I've learned to stop sharing unless people ask. :laugh:

Yaaaaaaaaggggggggg!

I'm beginning to suffer the symptoms of "neartime arrival of U2 in town" Syndrome/ Variable- L {ticketless version}.
This includes:

:huh: :crazy: starting to get crazed about finding a tix(s).
:drunk: alreadyfeeling the "alcoholless" buzz of their near-arrival
:sexywink: working on finalizing oufits and acessories for standing outside The Arena {as many afternooons & evenings as possible}
:| trying to maintain a grip on "reallife" necesary doings inbetween bouts of above :laugh:

:wink:

:wave:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom