Pleban Girls Party - A new home for the Threadless Pleban Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonosloveslave said:

I will be in GA for both Detroit shows and I have excellent seats for Vegas (though I'd almost rather have GA there too) :)

i'm hoping for the second Detroit show, if i can manage a GA, and I'll be in Vegas, so see you there :wave:

goodnight, all. I'll look for you all soon!

Ruff? Come back, Ruff?

Darn, I missed Ruff.

Hello, everyone else!

Just updated my Vertigo Tour journal. No, I didn't go to another show. But I had an interesting experience hearing the song "Vertigo" over the weekend. :wink:

Sensible? :scratch: naw, no one around here would do anything sensible :wink:

I'm ok. It's actually really HOT here. :huh: yesterday it was so flippin cold we had the furnace on, today I have the window open and am wondering if I should get the fan back out.

Welcome to Northern Michigan weather :banghead:

OMG I just remembered the dream I had last night :lmao:

*Heh heh - :lmao:

Ok, so in the dream, I've just met Adam. So then when I go back to the hotel, Larry and Bono are there. And I won't shut up about how excited I was to meet Adam. I was like :blahblah: and all dreamy eyed... I even hit Larry with the poster I had in my hand at one point. Literally took the rolled up poster and whacked him over the head with it. They were not sure what to do because I didn't want their autographs, I just kept saying how much I loved Adam. :lmao:

Ok, so... in one dream, Larry walked away from me because I was a fan. Now in this dream, I wasn't a fan (of HIS, at least) AND I hit him over the head with a poster. :reject:

I have some strange :censored: dreams

A few photos for the woman who may or may not be Bri, from the "Bedtime for Bono" collection:

ohmy.jpg

bonoonbed.jpg

jobob said:
A few photos for the woman who may or may not be Bri, from the "Bedtime for Bono" collection:

ohmy.jpg

bonoonbed.jpg

:drool:

For the woman who may or may not be Bri? :ohmy:

You mean you don't know who I am?

What if I don't know who I am?

I think I'm having an identity crisis! :ohmy:

:lol:

Hmm.....I'm amazed, my interest in my "experiment" has greatly increased since a certain Irish singer has entered into the picture.....

Sad_Girl said:
Sensible? :scratch: naw, no one around here would do anything sensible :wink:

I'm ok. It's actually really HOT here. :huh: yesterday it was so flippin cold we had the furnace on, today I have the window open and am wondering if I should get the fan back out.

Welcome to Northern Michigan weather :banghead:

You know what they say: If you don't like the weather in Michigan, wait five minutes. It'll change.

And we only have two seasons in this state: Winter and Road Construction.

I got stuck for an hour and a half on east bound I-94 in front of Metro Airport this afternoon on my way home from a family party because the :censored: road is being repaired and was down to one lane from three lanes. So traffic crawled along and crawled along. It was so bad, some people actually risked turning their cars around and driving through the median to turn their cars around to go back west. :ohmy:

So of course I didn't hear the traffic report on my way home so I could avoid this mess. :mad:

MBS said:

:drool:

For the woman who may or may not be Bri? :ohmy:

You mean you don't know who I am?

What if I don't know who I am?

I think I'm having an identity crisis! :ohmy:

:lol:

Hmm.....I'm amazed, my interest in my "experiment" has greatly increased since a certain Irish singer has entered into the picture.....

Who are you?

Why are you here?

Why are you using Bri's alternate avatar?

Why do you sound suspiciously like Bri?

Do you think I wouldn't know who this "certain Irish singer" is?

Why am I asking so many questions?

:wink:

jobob said:

Who are you?

Why are you here?

Why are you using Bri's alternate avatar?

Why do you sound suspiciously like Bri?

Do you think I wouldn't know who this "certain Irish singer" is?

Why am I asking so many questions?

:wink:

I'm fake Edge.

To spread the Edge love.

Because I can. MBS is a slut. :wink:

How does one "sound" like someone on the interenet? :hmm:

Me?

Inquiring minds need to know.

:tongue:

Hey you silly girls :wave: :heart:

Its finally getting colder here and I'm actually wearing track pants and making hot tea! Woohoo! :dance: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom