Pleban Girls Party - A new home for the Threadless Pleban Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey,
DId you girls know I'm obsessed with U2?
:wink:

Today I'm sitting in stats class beside my one gal friend (the one who's known for awhile that I like them, and who put that thing in the yearbook about Bono and me :lol: )
Anyway, while in class I tend to doodle and mindlessly write in the margins of my notes. And I was sitting there writing "one" on my page. She glances over and mutters "obsessed". I go "what?" And she denies.....later I find myslef mindlessly writing "Love, hope, life" beside it, and she turns and goes "You're obsesed!!" I deny it . She has none of it. But lets me off saying that if she'd met them, she'd be obsessed to.

So that settles it, I'm apparently obsessed........
Because they're in my mind, all of the time....:drool:

*hopes friend never finds out that the heart in a suitcase is a U2 symbol...*
It's not like I doodle that ALL the time...nope...:shifty:

Last edited:
MBS said:
Hey,
DId you girls know I'm obsessed with U2?
:wink :

Today I'm sitting in stats class beside my one gal friend (the one who's known for awhile that I like them, and who put that thing in the yearbook about Bono and me :lol : )
Anyway, while in class I tend to doodle and mindlessly write in the margins of my notes. And I was sitting there writing "one" on my page. She glances over and mutters "obsessed". I go "what?" And she denies.....later I find myslef mindlessly writing "Love, hope, life" beside it, and she turns and goes "You're obsesed!!" I deny it . She has none of it. But lets me off saying that if she'd met them, she'd be obsessed to.

So that settles it, I'm apparently obsessed........
Because they're in my mind, all of the time....:drool :

*hopes friend never finds out that the heart in a suitcase is a U2 symbol...*
It's not like I doodle that ALL the time...nope...:shifty :

:lmao:

A pleban obsessed with U2 never :no:

:lol:

Being obsessed :drool: :drool:

whats this about you and B in the yearbook :shifty:

FlyYourKite said:
:lmao: Bri! It's ok to be obsessed :hug: It happens to the best of us. :win

I suppose I could only slip under the radar for so long, eh?
:laugh:

I twas bound to happpen sometime :tsk:

bonoishot said:

:lmao

A pleban obsessed with U2 never :no:

:lol

Being obsessed :drool: :drool

whats this about you and B in the yearbook :shifty:

I know!
Who'd woulda thought such a thing? :wink:

Umm.....last year, I got my programme yearbook, not expecting to see much of me (I didn't go to many events.)
As I flip through it, I come across the "Most likely..." page...(where kids voted other kids as most liely to whatever).
So I'm reading it.and suddenly I see...
"Most likely to ......Cause Bono to leave his wife........Jackie E"

I almost died. :lmao:!!!!

MBS said:

I know!

Umm.....last year, I got my programme yearbook, not expecting to see much of me (I didn't go to many events.)
As I flip through it, I come across the "Most likely..." page...(where kids voted other kids as most liely to whatever).

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That is PRICELESS!!! :lol:

MBS said:

I suppose I could only slip under the radar for so long, eh?
:laugh:

I twas bound to happpen sometime :tsk:

I know!

:lmao: :lmao::lmao:

*tears*

THAT IS CLASSIC

my friend was joking about Bono sending me pron texts the other night, evberyone knows im obsessed with the man :lol: what cab ya do hes so hot :combust:

MBS said:

I know :lmao: :lmao:
Omg. I could just not stop laughing!

And my friend (I knew almost instantly who was behind it.....aka the gal who called me obsessed) was sooo proud of herself.

That yearbook now holds a treasured place in my heart. :wink:

now shes a true friend writing that :love:

we dont get yearbooks in england :sad: but if we did id hope some one would write that for me :wink:

It's been a very U2 evening...

1)Tonight was the annual general meeting for the credit union, and since it's mandatory for staff to be there, they take us out to dinner... while we were waiting for the food to arrive, the radio station on at the restaurant played ABOY :)

and then...
2)I got a ride home from one of my coworkers, and the song that was playing as we got close to the house and got in the driveway? Arcade Fire's Wake Up, which I've NEVER heard on Toronto radio before! :eyebrow:

Which makes me feel like something else is going to happen, but I don't know what...

Drea said:

1)Tonight was the annual general meeting for the credit union, and since it's mandatory for staff to be there, they take us out to dinner... while we were waiting for the food to arrive, the radio station on at the restaurant played ABOY :)

and then...
2)I got a ride home from one of my coworkers, and the song that was playing as we got close to the house and got in the driveway? Arcade Fire's Wake Up, which I've NEVER heard on Toronto radio before! :eyebrow:

Which makes me feel like something else is going to happen, but I don't know what...

ABOY :drool: Wake Up :drool:

hope you enjoyed you meal Drea :hug:

i should go soon girls :sigh: work sucks and so do timezones :madspit:

:hug:

Drea said:

and then...

Maybe it's a sign Bono is coming to my house? :hyper:

:wink:

FlyYourKite said:
BRB girls...going to check what's on Pilot Guides at 10 :wink:

And when in the hell am I getting out of the 3000 post count? I feel like I've been trapped in the number 3 forever :shifty: :scream:

I'd say in about.....oh 63 posts. :wink:

bonoishot said:

im still laughing too, thats gonna be my thing to amsue me at work tommorow when im bored that i can laugh about to myself

I'd love to amuse you at work :sexywink: :drool:

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom