Pleban Girls KARAOKE party!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Caroni said:
It´s like messenger, you can call a person or chat, now I can talk to my counsin in Chicago:D

I use Google talk like that... I think it gives me a better connection than Skype did. But yay for (mostly) free phone calls! :D

You just had me a little worried when he was licking beer off the floor, is all. :D

I'm good thanks Mia, although it's Saturday afternoon here :wave:
I slept in till 11am today, I can't believe it. I'm usually up by 9am on weekends... I guess I was tired!

I got that sig from the bit in Bill Flanagan's book where Edge was high on mushrooms and recorded some gibberish into his walkman when he thought he discovered the Secret of the Universe... so you'd have to get Edge high again and ask him what it means. :D

Speaking of which, Edge was doing karaoke in the Popmart tour... should we invite him here or is this strictly girls only? :wink:

Oh Edge is more than welcome!! Tell him to come on over!

Thanks Caroni. I'm proud of him. If my career doesn't take off, I'm gonna put him in shows and depend on HIS income. Haha, the tables are TURNED NOW SUCKA!!!! :lol: he isn't listening to me right now. He's knocked out.

And yes, Bailey is adorable!! :cute: I miss the dogs I used to share a house with in Canberra... they're in England now. I get to visit them in August! And also my friends... ;)

*lures Edge towards the party with promises of mushrooms*

:edge: Wait, what's that sign on the door? PLEBAns? Nooooooo! *runs*

Aawww, I tried... :(

A dobermann and a Jack Russel cross... We rescued Rocco the Dobermann from an untimely end when he was four years old, and got Quark the Jack Russel cross as a puppy shortly after... it was hilarious to watch them playing together. :lol:

Did SG go to bed? :(

I can't stay, just wanted to pop in for a few and let my girls know that my mom's surgery today went very well. Came out of it fine, very chipper and alert. The doctor told us after she didn't see anything that would cause her concern, or anything she didn't expect to see. We'll know more at the end of the month when she goes for her post-op check-up, the test results will be in then, but I'm feeling hopeful about things. :)

I'm just amused by the fictional version of the band that has grown out of the caption threads... they all know what PLEBA is and live in fear of its denizens. :D

I'm looking for pics of da puppies!

VintagePunk said:

I can't stay, just wanted to pop in for a few and let my girls know that my mom's surgery today went very well. Came out of it fine, very chipper and alert. The doctor told us after she didn't see anything that would cause her concern, or anything she didn't expect to see. We'll know more at the end of the month when she goes for her post-op check-up, the test results will be in then, but I'm feeling hopeful about things. :)

:hug: Hope she does fine :hug:

VintagePunk said:

That's great news! :hug:

:lol: i know this is kinda twisted, but i'm gonna spill anyway. so one an australian web site, for a few days they had 2 bono related links up. one was the sound of bono's dog barking outside his home (apparently, they went there, trying to see him i think, but he wasn't there). the 2nd link was them asking about what kind of dog he had or something. lol Bono said it wasn't a dog, he had wolves, and they feasted on the blood of nosey australian reporters or something.

anyway, so at random times, i'd blast the clip of the barking dog...and it would set bailey off! he figured it out later, but at first his ears shot up, and he would go running around looking for the source :giggle:

Thanks everyone. :hug: I won't be fully relieved till we get a good result from the test, but I'm cautiously optimistic....and normally with stuff like this, I'm all gloom and doom and full of worry. I hope my instincts are correct.

It's been a hella-long day. I'm off to bed. Night, everyone. :hug:

I'm doing pretty good, Mia, thanks. :) I'm having a quiet night at home. There's lots of dishes that need doing, but I'm totally procrastinating. :lol:

I really want to make some cookies, but I'm waiting for my butter to soften. My microwave is a bit wonky, otherwise I'd just melt it a bit in there. I may just have to wait until tomorrow. :giggle:

How about you?

Sleep well, VP! Hope to see you soon! :hug:

Oooh what kind of cookies??? :drool:

I'm doing pretty well tonight! I had some really yummy Ethiopian food for dinner, and the rest of the night was a nice, quiet, night in with my doggy that I just can't seem to shut up about :lol:

Good night VP! :wave:

Thanks Mia :) I never could draw them awake cos they never kept still!

And :laugh: at Bono's nosy-reporter-eating wolves...
We (my housemate at the time) and I got Quark and Rocco howling once, it was so funny... I can't remember what started it, but all four of us we howling at the ceiling like a wolf pack. :D

It's a sugar cookie mix that my aunt gave to me for Christmas. It looks really good. I normally am a salty-foods person, but tonight I'm craving sugar. I think I'm gonna leave the cookies for tomorrow, and make some hot chocolate. That's easier, and requires less dishes. :lol: I'm waaay too lazy tonight! :reject:

Ethiopian sounds delicious!

Your dog is so cute and funny - don't feel bad about talking about him all the time. I like hearing about him. :D

Back
Top Bottom