Pleban Girls gone wild Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sheets:love:

mr dis and I have the stupiest sheets on the planet:lmao: We have dinosaur flannel sheets:love: and fish...so sexy:drool:

:lmao:

HI girls :hug:

today would have been my mums 49th birthday :( so i've lit one of my bono candles for her, she would appreciate that :heart::hug:

not sure how long i will be around as my tea is cooking, its taking forever :angry:

Sami, new sheets :hyper: theres some i like at a store near me, but im waiting for them to go on sale as they are kinda expensive :lol:

sami0201 said:
I just pulled up 5th row Hawaii tickets :sad:

why do I do this to myself? :lmao: :sad:

:hug:

Jem I'm sure your mum knows how much you love & miss her :heart ::hug : and would love the candle especially as it smells like Bono

She sent you to us so that we could love and look after you :hug :

Jem :heart ::hug :

Thanks girls :hug::love:

Sad_Girl said:

U2OctBoySS13.jpg

That reminds me... last night I saw part of the show where a few of your Baby!Larry pics are from, the ones that say "BGP Archives" on the bottom with the time *g* Only part because the dvd froze :(

I also saw Rattle & Hum for the first time last night :drool: :drool: *wanted to hug Larry when he was standing at Elvis' grave*

*goes back to catching up*

Well, as everyone seems to have a life but me today, I'm going to go for a nap - only got about 3 hours' sleep at Kathy's after the afterparty last night (and I'd also been up for a bit over 24 hrs by the time I went to sleep, which was around 8:30 this morning :lol: ) BBL :hug:

Hello .. just stopping by for a little while before I go out for the evening. :wave:

Are you saying VP is trying to go to Hawaii, bonoishot?

Sometime in April. But I don't even wanna know, since it would cost a small fortune to go. And I don't have a traveling companion, if you know what I mean. :(

How you doin', Dis.

jobob said:
Hello .. just stopping by for a little while before I go out for the evening. :wave:

Are you saying VP is trying to go to Hawaii, bonoishot?

Jo you called me Bonoishot, only newbies call me that :uhoh: its Jem btw :wave:

no im sure VP would love to go to hawaii, as would all of us :( the tickets she was trying to get were for david Gilmour

anyone going to try to go to Hawaii? Mr Dis and I were kinda playing wiht the idea....the flight is expensive...but we have a free hotel stay if we want it:drool:

bonoishot said:

Jo you called me Bonoishot, only newbies call me that :uhoh: its Jem btw :wave:

no im sure VP would love to go to hawaii, as would all of us :( the tickets she was trying to get were for david Gilmour

My bad, Jem. :huh:

I forgot she was trying to go to the David Gilmour show. I swear I read "Gilmour" in the thread and thought "what, she's trying to get tickets to Gilmour Girls?" I just had a stressful week; I forgot where my head was half the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom