Pleban Girls gone wild Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:
jem, :lmao: what a funny story....that is something i would do. can't wait to hear about your driving adventures :yikes:

VP sounds like you totally lucked out!

It's not U2 in paradise, but it's something. :)

Sarah was SO spoiled by U2. She was disappointed that we didn't get in the first few rows. :lol: Then I pointed out to her that in a venue that small, the are no bad seats.

Diane L said:
VP!! :hug: :wave:

I saw earlier in this thread that it was a total Gilmour love fest, and I was like "HUH???"

I'm starting to get into Pink Floyd now, and I've always loved the song "Comfortably Numb."

I'm looking back at those pics now. :reject: :lol:

I couldn't stand Pink Floyd for years and years!! :reject: It was Sarah who started to get me into them a few years ago.

ruffian said:
i was posting in the hawaii thread and reading what everyone is planning on doin there...surfing, swimming with dolphins, volcano tours...

and i'm like, meh, i'm gonna lie in the sand and have cocktails. i'm gonna tell alli to wake me up when it's time to go to the show.

:lol:

i wanna swim with dolphins :scream: i wanna go to hawaii :| :(

Hi Diane :hug::wave:

WildHoney said:
NI upset me earlier so i told him that if he wasn't careful i'd superimpose Bono's face onto his in our wedding pictures :lol:

:lmao:

and Diane, I can't believe you've worked 13 days straight. that's awful!

VintagePunk said:

I'm sure that whatever I could get for them wouldn't even come close to the cost of Hawaii, with the price of the tickets, the flight, and hotel. :sad:

:( :hug: a flight from england is £700, which is prob about $1400 :ohmy::angry: (rough guess :lol: )

its the flight that sealed it for me, a hotel can be booked direct with the hotel website so you can pay on arrival and save but £700 :sad:

Hey Jules :hug:

Hey Jules :wave:

And wild, your comment to NI reminds me of this:
alternative.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom